SON OF A *****! HT ED-209 falling apart!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, as a 3 year reader, and recent registrant, I'd like to take this opportunity to salute you Shai, and only you, as being by and far the biggest ass on this board. Always the negative and condescending word from you, eh?

:rotfl I SECOND THAT:monkey1

I guess you two don't dig Shai's sense of humour... to bad, he's a lovable guy, really.

But back on subject.
Is there really nothing that can be done about this ED209 dome rubber issue? Mine has been in the box for ever and is good, but, you never know whether this rubber decease comes through anyway. Ain't there a type of varnish or sealing or something that might help?

Also, as a 3 year reader, and recent registrant, I'd like to take this opportunity to salute you Shai, and only you, as being by and far the biggest ass on this board. Always the negative and condescending word from you, eh?

I SECOND THAT

:lecture:lecture:lecture :bow

Gezz first time I heard this one....:rolleyes:..And it took you 3 years to tell me that ??? Glad you finally found some courage, boy.:lol:lol:lol....

Last edited:
i read this post and thought id check mine and i was sooooo shocked to find that mine is starting to fall apart at the back of his head so ur not alone

:lecture:lecture:lecture :bow

Gezz first time I heard this one....:rolleyes:..And it took you 3 years to tell me that ??? Glad you finally found some courage, boy.:lol:lol:lol....

Careful who you call "boy", punk. Don't be an internet tough guy. That just adds to your rather pathetic quality.

Oh man that sucks,ive had the same problem with my Medicom Snake and Rambo 2.
Allthough Hot Toys really improved the rubber on Rambo 1,Rambo 3,Rocky,never had any issues with those.

Oh man that sucks,ive had the same problem with my Medicom Snake and Rambo 2.
Allthough Hot Toys really improved the rubber on Rambo 1,Rambo 3,Rocky,never had any issues with those.

Sounds good for the P1 crew then.

Careful who you call "boy", punk. Don't be an internet tough guy. That just adds to your rather pathetic quality.

You know what you are....The new kid in town trying to make a name for himself by attacking me.Like when people used to came from anywhere in the world to have a fight with Bruce Lee...In the end,You wont be remembered, no glory,nothing....

You are a no one...boy.

And at the top, standing..in all his glory...is the Great Worm..And...

You are a no one...boy.

And I'm funny,respected, I've got an immense p-hallus and am a chick magnet.....and what are you???

ohh yeah....

You are a no one...boy.

Last edited:
Hi All,

This is my first post at sideshow (yay!!!) and I am very interested and concerned about this particulart thread. Mainly because I myself own a Takara Batman, HT ED-209 and Alien Warrior.

Now I can say that both Batman and ED-209 are fine. No rubber cracking or whatsoever. The Alien Warrior is having issues on the plastic cap that connects the limbs as they have crack marks. I wonder if the rubbers are eating the plastic caps.

Now back to the takara batman and ED-209 figures, do most of you get your damaged toys from the first run? Or the 2nd run? Because I know that both of these toys had their 2nd run. I am 100% sure that both of mine were from the first run since I got them very early on.

So I'm speculating that maybe the toy companies have started to go cheap on their second run by using a lesser grade of rubber to make the toys.

I am very cautious on getting new figures that are made exclusively with rubber parts. I was one of those who got their appleseed figures damaged from the paint tearing up. I did get my replacement but you can sure bet that I won't be holding those figures with awe and respect anymore since I paid so much on them and I can't even put them on cool poses!!!

Now I can say that both Batman and ED-209 are fine. No rubber cracking or whatsoever. The Alien Warrior is having issues on the plastic cap that connects the limbs as they have crack marks. I wonder if the rubbers are eating the plastic caps.

Seriously doubt that, probably a production error.

You know what you are....The new kid in town trying to make a name for himself by attacking me.Like when people used to came from anywhere in the world to have a fight with Bruce Lee...In the end,You wont be remembered, no glory,nothing....

You are a no one...boy.

You are a no one...boy.

And I'm funny,respected, I've got an immense p-hallus and am a chick magnet.....and what are you???

ohh yeah....

You are a no one...boy.

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind - Mohandas Gandhi

Relax dude.

You are a no one...boy.

You are a no one...boy.

ohh yeah....

You are a no one...boy.

:rotfl:lol:rotfl:rotfl

You are a no one...boy.

You are a no one...boy.

ohh yeah....

You are a no one...boy.

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

Back