Something Wookie this way comes...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol

Wireless network + big house = deadspots

as I wander about aimlessly tapping out inane Bon mots on my iPhone I occasionally loose service, (usually in the west wing or the wine cellar). The damn thing seems to over compensate by posting twice when it re-connects.

Lol

Wireless network + big house = deadspots

as I wander about aimlessly tapping out inane Bon mots on my iPhone I occasionally loose service, (usually in the west wing or the wine cellar). The damn thing seems to over compensate by posting twice when it re-connects.

LOL Wine celler... you know thats where I live!! You just never noticed me!!!!! I drink you cheap pinot grigio blush!!!!

LOL CBob you got it all wrong. He is my butler and has to live in the garden shed. He just likes to think he's in charge..

DG... wheres my Sherry

Sell it to me. We are thinking of moving! I love building projects. The only think I don't do is electrics... Well I can do em... but they don't work, silly electricity :)

In fact how about I jack in my job I move to west country and join you graphic desgin business and by day we design and by night we build a Death Star and take over th world!!!!!!!!! MMMoooohhhhhaaaaaa

In fact how about I jack in my job I move to west country and join you graphic desgin business and by day we design and by night we build a Death Star and take over th world!!!!!!!!! MMMoooohhhhhaaaaaa

You may joke, but that's pretty much what me and the missus did five years ago!

Jacked our jobs in. Sold up in London. Headed West. Never looked back and never regretted it!

Come join me & C-Bob. If you can stand the rain, Werewolves, Vampires & Witchcraft - it's a nice area.

Sell it to me. We are thinking of moving! I love building projects. The only think I don't do is electrics... Well I can do em... but they don't work, silly electricity :)

Im the same i can do driveways, gardens, plastering, brick work and plumbing but im crap at electrics :lol

You may joke, but that's pretty much what me and the missus did five years ago!

Jacked our jobs in. Sold up in London. Headed West. Never looked back and never regretted it!

Come join me & C-Bob. If you can stand the rain, Werewolves, Vampires & Witchcraft - it's a nice area.

Its alot cooler down here in the summer. I hate the heat that builds up in big towns and cities its stifling. I dont mind the cows mooing and i love the sound of seagulls.

Me and my brother ran our own plumbing business and some people live in such s^^ty conditions its unreal, ive walked out sometimes :lol

Our place isn't really that bad (I don't really have a west wing!)
but we do currently have scaffolding front and back while one bloke is fixing several holes in the roof, another is rebuilding one of the stone columns that hold the bay windows (and thereby the front of the house!) up!!!
Oh and all the windows need replacing, there are 9 on the front of the house seven of those are 2 metres high - and being a listed building need replacing with traditional wooden sashes.
I might have to stop throwing money away on toys!!!

Last edited:
Back