Somehow Rey Returned

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peaky Blinders and Bey Skywalker are just two names I wouldn't have thought would go together.

I guess Knight fell for the same "Would you like to create your own Star Wars trilogy?" KK hypnotic pitch that honeypotted the likes of Fiege, G Del Toro (Jabba movie!!!!,) GoT's Benioff/Weiss, Lindelof, Patty Jenkins etc etc - quite a long list.

They all go "oooo... following in GL's fiootsteps..."

5J52m5.gif

But even if it does work out, you're stuck forever with a Last Jedi, Kenobi or BOBF skid mark on your resume's undies.

Goddamn they just cannot get a new SW movie off the ground.

Much like with the Boba and Obi-Wan movies, I think this is just going to end up as another Disney+ series at some point. Which is probably the much better place for it anyway.

Much like with the Boba and Obi-Wan movies, I think this is just going to end up as another Disney+ series at some point. Which is probably the much better place for it anyway.
And of course they'll spin it with "oh we realized that there is just so much story to tell that it couldn't be contained in a single film or even a trilogy."

Fast forward to episode 1 and Rey's immaculately conceived Force child is outrunning seasoned bounty hunters on the dune sea of Jakku while she smuggles her padawans offworld under her ankle long dress.

And of course they'll spin it with "oh we realized that there is just so much story to tell that it couldn't be contained in a single film or even a trilogy."

Fast forward to episode 1 and Rey's immaculately conceived Force child is outrunning seasoned bounty hunters on the dune sea of Jakku while she smuggles her padawans offworld under her ankle long dress.
They're just gonna re-do Episode 1, which was bad, but Disney will make it worse.

As South Park said, Put a chick in it and make it.......g_y.

I don't know. I question whether the risk is greater on a D+ show or a movie.
They'd probably lose money on a movie but how much do they actually gain on these D+ shows?
They spend a fortune on them but how much actual revenue do those shows bring in? How many new subscribers?

Back