Somebody Will Be Very Happy Tomorrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bummer...

i would have ebayed the ugly thing anyhow...

Diesel said:
bummer...

i would have ebayed the ugly thing anyhow...

The sad thing is that probably over 3/4 of the entries where made for this purpose. I would have sold him also, for the reason to afford my own grails that I still lack in my collection.

Not me -- if I had won I would have kept it for myself. Its my most wanted statue as I discovered Sideshow too late to purchase it from them. They don't even turn up on Ebay much anymore.

old entish said:
Say it isn't so! :dunno

Nope sadly that's the truth.

Personally I would have kept him for a while and maybe made a trade with someone for some stuff to help me finish off the last few I need.

Lembas Eater...................you have a cousin named Joe Evans..............where is he from. I have a good friend named Joe as well. I know there are a bunch of Evans & there are a lot of Joe's...........but it is a small world. Is he married to a Sarah?

Last edited:
Mithrandier said:
Lembas Eater...................you have a cousin named Joe Evans..............where is he from. I have a good friend named Joe as well. I know there are a bunch of Evans & there are a lot of Joe's...........but it is a small world. Is he married to a Sarah?

Both Joe (and his wife Stacy) and I are in Ohio. I just couldn't resist that joke, seeing a winner with my last name. Yep, there's heaps of EVs roaming about! And even more Joes and Scotts!

ResinDog said:
As I'm in Australia, at least I have a slight chance to win.
How about an Asia-only contest? :D

I think someone needs to retake their geography class.

Oh no, not again...

necropost.jpg

I was so pissed off! I read the topic from the beginning and I was thinking: What the hell?? When did I miss this contest!!!???

Until I noticed the date! :monkey4

Necroposters should be banned :emperor

Polylord / El Roranous
:horse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back