Somebody Will Be Very Happy Tomorrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I now have just as much a chance to win as the rest of you.

Larbob - that is awfully awesome of you. I hope the other lucky people who have one are as nice to us as you. :banana

:blissy :blissy:blissy :blissy :blissy :blissy

Out fer meal later.................. When I gets home........... Mine, Mine, Mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TC :winner

They should have made it a question contest, IMO.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Where did you find the potential winner info?? i checked the SS site, contest section... nuttin' there...???

You can use the link from yesterdays Birthday newsletter and it will take you to this contest page as well.

Rats. :banghead All I know is that the announced winner isn't me. Carumba!

Nor am I J.Evans.........the lucky son of a yu-ha. Is he/she a member of the board here?

Shhhhh!!!!!! Maybe this person won't check and not claim it. Then we'd have a second chance!. :p So be vewy vewy quiet! We're hunting Awagorns. :rolleyes:

Another contest winner from the US.......suprise, suprise.

I dont know why we EU buyers bother to enter...

WW : :horror

What a typo! Surely they meant *S* Evans? Although I do have a cousin named Joe! You don't need an Aragorn statue, do you, Joe? Not too sure about that CT place either. Cave Troll perhaps?

somebody will be very happy tomorrow

Did not know about the contest till this morning............argh missed out.
Never mind, there will be another time.
Congrats to the winner! :joy

I apologize to those international people who are feeling left out of our contests - but I must assure you that our contest picking is entirely random and computerized! There's no other way for us to do it, since no other way would be fair. All I can say is that the majority of the entries come from the US since the majority of our customers are US-based. Occasionally we do have EU-only contests, like for the Watcher during Comic Con. You gotta believe that we would never ignore you guys!!! :peace :duff

Welsh Wizard said:
Another contest winner from the US.......suprise, suprise.

I dont know why we EU buyers bother to enter...

WW : :horror

Why not!!

Sounds like sour grapes to me.................. :rolleyes:

All I can say is THANKS SIDESHOW!!!! :banana

SideshowDusty said:
I apologize to those international people who are feeling left out of our contests - but I must assure you that our contest picking is entirely random and computerized! There's no other way for us to do it, since no other way would be fair. All I can say is that the majority of the entries come from the US since the majority of our customers are US-based. Occasionally we do have EU-only contests, like for the Watcher during Comic Con. You gotta believe that we would never ignore you guys!!! :peace :duff
I still prefer your international contests over an EU-only contest any day. As I'm in Australia, at least I have a slight chance to win.
How about an Asia-only contest? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back