Some Terminator Wallpapers - 1920x1080

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Akme

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Some wallpapers I've collected off the internet over time, some of them are from places like DeviantArt and so forth, but have been resized to 1080. I always love having some Terminator wallpaper to gaze at. Thought I'd share them all for those who love a nice Terminator wallpaper in a high resolution.

Enjoy.

terminatorbymacky17g.png

skyneta.jpg

t800byyurtigo.jpg

endocartoon.jpg

t600.jpg

t800grabbing.jpg

t4promoharvester001.jpg

t4promot700007.jpg

terminator31080.jpg

t800byornicar.jpg

t800endoskeletonbymattb.jpg

https://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1983/terminatorbymacky17g.png
[IMG]https://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4869/terminatorver2byvixen73.jpg
tguybyomare18.jpg

terminatorblackandwhite.jpg

terminatort800bydeviant.jpg

terminatorwallpaperbyde.jpg

terminatorplasmarifleby.jpg

terminator2illbeback124.jpg

terminatorfiles011600.jpg

fan081600.jpg

Some wallpapers I've collected off the internet over time, some of them are from places like DeviantArt and so forth, but have been resized to 1080. I always love having some Terminator wallpaper to gaze at. Thought I'd share them all for those who love a nice Terminator wallpaper in a high resolution.

Enjoy.

terminatorbymacky17g.png

would you happen to have this in 1280x800 , please?

would you happen to have this in 1280x800 , please?

It's quite easy to resize it yourself if you know how, but here it is resized for you.

terminatorbymacky17g.jpg

This is my favourite one out of all of them as well.

Awesome, I've seen/have majority, but still.....There is quite few that I have never seen!

Thanks, very much!

Thank you! Once I get to my own computer I'll put the first wallpaper in your post as a background, awesome picture :)

It's quite easy to resize it yourself if you know how, but here it is resized for you.

This is my favourite one out of all of them as well.

much appreciated. Now, if only we could get some decent Predator wallpapers somehow, I'd be a happy man:D

Great thread. Here are a few perhaps not posted before.

Image removed for nudity.

edit2b.jpg

edit3m.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Class welcome back, the date is 2156 and it's a tuesday. Today children we will be looking at OWNAGE a 21st Century term mening to be successful in a task or beating someone with a ridiculus score. Please turn to page 53 of your text books, you will see a great example of this....." :lol Arnie + Punk = Classic

Back