Some pics of my basement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is a better pic of the marquee:
basementspics10.jpg

Unfortunately the cape isn't authentic.
Batman's cowl was taken from the mold from the Batman 1989 movie with Michael Keaton and Wolverine's claws are also from the mold from the 1st X-men movie.

First of all That is An AMAZING Basement...... second were did you get that Hero theatre sign ?

First of all That is An AMAZING Basement...... second were did you get that Hero theatre sign ?

I won the sign on ebay. It was awhile back, but someone was making custom sizes for various sizes. I forgot the name of the company but try a search like, "custom marquee signs". You might get lucky!

Actually that's pics of my house in Michigan. I moved to Vegas about 1 yr ago. I'm trying to sell the home now..which as we all know is a pain to do in these times. All of my collectibles are in boxes now... kinda depressing

hope when ever you get to your new place that you can create the same sort of games/theater area.
shame you had to pack it all up.

nicely displayed and layed out. something can be said for quality over quantity sometimes. well done:peace

nicely displayed and layed out. something can be said for quality over quantity sometimes. well done:peace

agree. collectibles, when displayed sparingly and given their individual space, look even more impressive.

i am particularly awed by the theatre setup. :google

jml969, i noticed there is a curtain material lining the wall of your theatre room. is the room soundproofed? if so, how is it done? wanna get some tips cos i plan to do the same for my new place... :D

Back