Some pics of my basement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Very cool.

At one point in my life I wanted to work hard and make lots of money to have a big nice place.

Then I got a job with the government and said f it I'm going to be a lazy azz and just do what it takes to get by.

The end.

Dude. Your basement is like the size of my apartment! :emperor

Some guys just have all the luck man!

You're basement is my dream home, haha, very cool!

Where'd you get the Mr. Incredible statue? It looks really nice!

Wow! Very cool.

At one point in my life I wanted to work hard and make lots of money to have a big nice place.

Then I got a job with the government and said f it I'm going to be a lazy azz and just do what it takes to get by.

The end.

Wow, story of my life! Great basement btw!

The end.

Yeah, me too:eek:

Great basement, classic theater/collectible mix set-up, looks awesome!
icon14.gif

That is one of the coolest basement i have ever seen,i have nothing else to say but...WOW!:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Your basement is cool place to hang out and invite friends during the weekends. Man..superb collection and well set up. more picture if possible.
Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Nice set up is that a LCD or a projector you have?

Well believe it or not I took it all down . It's all boxed up.I'm actually selling the house and moved to Las Vegas in 9/07. When I buy a house here, I plan to make a new theater room and display area. I also got into the expensive hobby of original comic art which I'll frame some pieces and put it up with my collectibles
BTW the projector is a DLP projector

Back