Some pics of my basement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the compliments guys. This was a Summer project I worked on a couple of years ago. It is nice to have a bunch a guys over to hang out in and watch a movie and play pool. I am looking to move things around a bit...maybe get rid of some things and concentrate on collecting 1/4 sized items and maybe the cinemaquettes ( Jack Sparrow and Indy are looking pretty good right now)

That ****ing brilliant. Im am feeling great envy towards you man, beautiful, classy and neat room setup.
:rock

Great collectibles too, love the props cabinet.

I am more jealous and in awe of this set up than ANYONES I've ever seen! WOW man! That full sized prop set up, the best 1/6th figures, great PF's I mean....I want to be you when I grow up:lol AMAZING!

I'm not sure you want to be me when you grow up!
BTW, For the most part I only collect the good guys. That PF of Darth Maul has me looking to the Dark Side though!

jml, you did an incredible job with your basement!!! i love the lighted theatrical poster frames!! they bring an authentic movie theater type feel!!

Hey jml969,

Great setup!!!

I'm currently building a similar setup in my basement. I had a question on the cabinet your using for the Hulk and Star Wars PF figures. Is that a Howard Miller Village cabinet?

If it is, what are the dimensions. There is a Howard Miller curio that is 80"x50" with 20" deep shelves and I was curious if that is the same size or smaller. I may have to get 2 cabinets to fit my LOTR, Star Wars, and Marvel PF's.

I liked how you placed the prop curio in a cove in the wall, leaving just enough clearance to have the door slide to the side...nice touch!

Yeah- I have the Tokyo Marui remote control 1991 and 1954 Godzilla and Mothra. It's pretty cool- the voices sound just like the movie and the Mothra shoots out silly string out of his mouth.
Kookis- I'll ge the measurements out to you. Not sure if it's the Howard Miller curio you're talking about.

Great set-up! It's really impressive.

My basement looks like the one in The Blair Witch Project. :monkey2

awesome setup man....cant wait to see what you add to the collection...only suggestion I have is hide the electric wires....will make that clean non cluttered look, even better!

Back