Solo and Leia did hook up.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
considering that is a GOOD picture of her now, i'd beg to differ.

Show me a picture of women who look better at that age and I'll show you a picture of someone full of artificial injections, surgeries, botox, and bolemia.

:p

Welllll.... I dunno about that. I'm pretty sure I can see some very attractive girl bits in this picture of her with Emperor Palpatine..... Portman's not unattractive, but she doesn't hold a candle to Carrie!

hillary_and_natalie.jpg

Slight topic shift; By god Hillary's a scary looking Dark-side-of-the-Force monster thing.... In this pic I can totally hear "Power!!! UnLIMITED POWER!!!!" So. This is how democracy dies, etc...

If that's what 12 year old boys look like, call the cops because I'm about to become a pedophile :monkey5

Yeah, she does not look great these days, but she's in her mid to late 50's I think.

Actually she's only 51 which is surprising because she does look much older IMHO. She was smokin' hot in her day, but I guess time catches up to everyone.

The point for me is, CF now-a-days has aged quite gracefully and looks dignified and most importantly comfortable with who she is. She is terribly intelligent and has a wicked sense of humor. When my wife reaches 50 I hope she comes closer to CF in beauty than most other hollywood woman her age who are scrambling to keep a strangle hold on their youth.

:lecture

I agree with Pix, I prefer an older woman who is less attractive to a woman who is artificially still attractive.

If that's what 12 year old boys look like, call the cops because I'm about to become a pedophile :monkey5

:joy:joy:joy:joy Ditto... Portman is HOT. :D

And I totally agree with Pix. Age happens to everyone, I'd much rather have my Wife age naturally than struggle and spend her last 2 years obsessed with trying to hold on to her youth. That's just sad. I saw a lot of that in the Dermatology biz. Lots of old ladies that tried too hard and looked like the Creature From the Black Lagoon. :lol

And Clinton IS a Sith Lord... I thought everyone knew. Clearly, when she is disguised as Sidious.. you can see that it's her chin sticking out of the cloak. :devil

I dunno, I just don't find retardedly skinny or bones showing very sexy. I know it's all personal taste and i do think she's cute, but far from "hot".

Show me a picture of women who look better at that age and I'll show you a picture of someone full of artificial injections, surgeries, botox, and bolemia.

:p

google jane seymour and i win :cool:

Carrie Fisher: "I slept with Steve Martin once and once only, 20 some years ago. And I interviewed Steve Martin once and once only 20 some days ago. You do the math."

Yeah, Jane Seymour Sophia Loren and Raquel Welch have all aged very well.

Love Carrie durin those days but will sleep with Portman today!

Back