The 10 Star Wars Toys that Unintentionally Look Like Other Celebrities

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2143_press01-001.jpg
osama_bert.jpg

Last edited:
There was a thread over at rebelscum that had the funniest Star Wars figures , or something long those lines. It was a very funny thread, anyone know what section of that forum it might be in? I saw it a long time ago and I can't seem to find it:confused:

There was a thread over at rebelscum that had the funniest Star Wars figures , or something long those lines. It was a very funny thread, anyone know what section of that forum it might be in? I saw it a long time ago and I can't seem to find it:confused:

I remember that thread. I think it was in the Saga 2002 - 2004 section or the ROTS section. ;)

Heh, that's why I never bought him. Looks nothing like Julian Glover.

Cool, thanks!!

It's amazing how many of those figures look like they're taking a dump.

Man, some of those figures were atrocious! Although to be fair, it must be said that it's a lot harder to capture a really good likeness in that scale, and a lot of those figures look better in hand than when blown up to several times normal size on your screen.

This Chewie is the best:

POTF2chewiebountyloose.jpg

Followed by this Anakin:
anakindeluxe.jpg

Man, some of those figures were atrocious! Although to be fair, it must be said that it's a lot harder to capture a really good likeness in that scale, and a lot of those figures look better in hand than when blown up to several times normal size on your screen.

This Chewie is the best:

POTF2chewiebountyloose.jpg

Followed by this Anakin:
anakindeluxe.jpg

That Constipated Turd Action Anakin is just too much! :rotfl

The pose they have that Anakin in certainly doesn't help.

Who are they getting to sculpt these things? The actors themselves? :)

Back