• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FEB.UPDATE- SIGNED Film Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

genorules

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have some nice film related collectibles to offer. I can have anything you buy authenticated by PSA.

SOLD $200.00 Anakin/Darth Vader. Sculpt by Darren Carnall, Paint by Custom Mikey.
Slight paint rub on top of head. Can be touched up with some brown Acrylic. Will come with all accessories and the SDCC exclusive lava stand. This is painted to resemble the end of ReveInge of the Sith.

My other love besides 1/6 figures is autographs. I am well connected in the autographing business. I have a ton of cast signed posters and photos. These are REAL. NOT the junk people fake on ebay. This stuff has my guarantee that PSA will certify it without hesitation.

$600.00 Return of the Jedi Poster. Drew Struzan art.

Signed by:
Kenny Baker- R2-D2
Anthony Daniels-C-3PO
Billy Dee Williams-Lando
Bob Anderson-Darth Vader Stunts/Swordfights. (Deceased)
Carrie Fisher-Princess Leia
Warwick Davis-Wicket the Ewok
Peter Mayhew-Chewbacca
Jeremy Bulloch-Boba Fett
Ben Burtt-Legendary ILM Sound Engineer
Lorne Peterson-ILM Model Maker
Jon Berg-ILM Model Maker
Robert Watts-Producer
Howard Kazanjian-Producer

Mark Hamill signs for Officialpix.com a couple times a year. You can sign up for their mailing list to know when he signs. They will allow for you to send the poster in. They are safe and reliable, licensed by Lucasfilm. Included in the asking price I can have Dave Prowse (Darth Vader) sign it for you at a convention in February. (He will be in Florida). With these 2 signatures I would say you have a well rounded poster. Rumors persist that Harrison Ford is close to agreeing on a send in signing.

SOLD $200.00 'Private Parts' 27"x40" Theatrical poster signed by Howard Stern. Howard hates signing autographs, so this is a fairly rare item.

$650.00 'Inception' cast signed 27x40 double sided original poster. This is an epic piece, perhaps one of only a handful in the world.. (NO Leo on this poster. I can offer him to you at an additional cost the next time he does press/interviews in the LA area. At this time I have no idea when that would be, but could be discussed with any potential buyer)

Signed by:
Tom Hardy (nice signature from him, usually scribbles)
Cillian Murphy (not a ommon signer)
Ken Wantanabe (very RARE and DIFFICULT! Only comes to the states once or twice a year)
Joseph Gordon Levitt
Christopher Nolan (he is increasingly difficult to get autographs from)
Marian Cotillard (Very RARE and DIFFICULT!)

$260 'Empire Strikes Back' This is a cool "starter" poster if you attend autograph conventions. It is signed by 3 including 1 that is likely to never sign autographs again. Bob Anderson has recently passed away, so he will never be available for signing again. The artwork on this poster is quite striking in person.

Signed by:
-Dennis Lawson (With Wedge inscription) -Played Wedge Antillies. Dennis has had one autograph signing EVER, and this was signed at that signing. He will likely never sign again.
-Bob Anderson - Swordmaster who Played Darth Vader in all 'stunt/fight' scenes. The unsung hero of the Darth Vader character. Bob has recently passed. RIP.
-Lawrence Noble (poster artist)

More in next post:

Last edited:
Re: Customs, SIGNED Film Posters, Blu Rays

$250.00 BIG signed 27x40 Original theatrical poster. Poster unsigned can sell for about $100.00. This makes the signatures a bargain.

Signed by:
Tom Hanks (vintage signature, he just squiggles a T__H these days)
Penny Marshall (Director)

$200.00 The Green Mile signed 27x40 original double sided advance poster

Signed by:
Tom Hanks (more modern style signature)
Michael Clarke Duncan

$50.00 'The Super' original double sided poster signed by Joe Pesci

8x10 photos:

Both signed by Dave Prowse, James Earl Jones, and Bob Anderson. Epic photo signed by the 3 men responsible for Vader:

$500.00 (Not mint, has some dings on it)

$500.00 (not mint, has some dings on it)

$50 8x10 signed by Dave Prowse only

SOLD! 8x10 Signed by Bob Anderson only

Last edited:

Will list a nice Return of the Jedi multi signed poster as soon as I can snap pictures. If anyone needs references, I am a well established member in the autograph forum over on Rebelscum.com. That site is frequented by the biggest autograph collectors and experts in the world.

It's opened in excellent condition. I have only watched the first disc.

Apes Blu Rays sold, Vader shot pending.

24hr Sale, everything 15% off. Shipping will also be free.

BUMP. Willing to listen to offers on anything but Inception.

BUMP to the top. Taking pictures of a nice Return of the Jedi signed poster right now.

$600.00 Return of the Jedi Poster. Drew Struzan art.

Signed by:
Kenny Baker- R2-D2
Anthony Daniels-C-3PO
Billy Dee Williams-Lando
Bob Anderson-Darth Vader Stunts/Swordfights. (Deceased)
Carrie Fisher-Princess Leia
Warwick Davis-Wicket the Ewok
Peter Mayhew-Chewbacca
Jeremy Bulloch-Boba Fett
Ben Burtt-Legendary ILM Sound Engineer
Lorne Peterson-ILM Model Maker
Jon Berg-ILM Model Maker
Robert Watts-Producer
Howard Kazanjian-Producer

Mark Hamill signs for Officilpix.com a couple times a year. You can sign up for their mailing list to know when he signs. They will allow for you to send the poster in. They are safe and reliable, licensed by Lucasfilm. Included in the asking price I can have Dave Prowse (Darth Vader) sign it for you at a convention in February. (He will be in Florida). With these 2 signatures I would say you have a well rounded poster. Rumors persist that Harrison Ford is close to agreeing on a send in signing.

Re: JAN.UPDATE- HT BRUCE WAYNE, Customs, SIGNED Film Posters, Blu Rays

Stern poster sold, Added Bruce Wayne/Batman figure.

Officialpix.com has just announced an Ian McDiarmid signing (The Emperor!). You can send posters into the signing. Perfect opportunity for the Jedi poster I have for sale!

Back