Solo and Leia did hook up.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's Joan Van Ark, who once looked like this until she went plastic surgery crazy.

She's hot in the top photo but it looks like she's fallen out of the ugly tree and hit every branch along the way :horror

[/QUOTE]

Sorry I had too bring this bottom photo back up guys please forgive :monkey3

Sorry I had too bring this bottom photo back up guys please forgive :monkey3

:thwak

Now it needs to be exorcised.

leia03vv6.jpg

PDVD_179.jpg

starwars_carriefisher_3.jpg

Last edited:
That is a great pic. I wish there were more out there from that photo shoot. They have to exist somewhere.

That is a great pic. I wish there were more out there from that photo shoot. They have to exist somewhere.

I agree.... She was Hot as Hell in that pic. I think she was beautiful and still is for her age. If I were Harrison back in the day, I would have... :lol

There's this one.

ANH_Princess_Leia.jpg

She's so sweet. I almost get Judy Garland vibes off her. There are shots from the first movie that make me think she could have walked off the set of The Wizard of Oz.

Nah, she's much prettier than Judy Garland.
Now THATS a woman that didn't age well. I think Carrie looks good for 52.

Nah, she's much prettier than Judy Garland.

Yes and no. Think of Leia like the hot Dorothy Gale. Those features turned all the way up would be a 19 year old Carrie Fisher playing the role of a badass space princess with a mint's worth of brass under her hood.

It could just be that Oz was the first real movie that I saw (at 2 and 3), and the next real movie was Star Wars (4).

considering that is a GOOD picture of her now, i'd beg to differ.

Yeah, she does not look great these days, but she's in her mid to late 50's I think. There are some women who age really well and still look 35 when they are 60, but most people generally tend to look their age. I still think she was hot back in the day.

I would've done the same exact thing that Ford did. She was smokin hot right before and during the 3 films. No complaints here :D

Again your love for a woman with the body of a 12 y/o boy amazes me :lol

Welllll.... I dunno about that. I'm pretty sure I can see some very attractive girl bits in this picture of her with Emperor Palpatine..... Portman's not unattractive, but she doesn't hold a candle to Carrie!

hillary_and_natalie.jpg

Slight topic shift; By god Hillary's a scary looking Dark-side-of-the-Force monster thing.... In this pic I can totally hear "Power!!! UnLIMITED POWER!!!!" So. This is how democracy dies, etc...

Back