Solo 2 rumor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kathleen Kennedy is making her dreams/fantasies as a little brunette girl a reality.. :rotfl

All those little boys that laughed and teased her for liking Star Wars chanting "Star Wars is for boys!!!" are crying now.....:nana:

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned... :devil

No memorable tracks? It?s literally John Williams Revisits His Greatest Hits! lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not saying the soundtrack was bad at all. Williams is my favorite composer. Like you said though it is very much like a greatest hits. Nothing to be ashamed by any means but to me nothing really new. I liked the Solo theme he composed and I really love the Force Awakens scores. I wasn't dismissing his score for Rise of Skywalker by any means. He has always made the movies more epic.

Where does it say that? I agree RO diminishes ANH but I didn?t realise it had been explicitly stated.

It was in Alphabet Squadron.

https://disneystarwarsisdumb.wordpress.com/2020/04/30/jyn-did-everything-that-mattered/

Also was edited as the main quote on Jyn’s wookiepedia page.

EW7vOzfXYAA_Ub9.jpg

Yes. An obscure reference in a book most people never read. Definitely a strong sense of agenda here!

I too ignore mounting evidence that is well documented from a variety of sources in all forms of media.

Enjoy this Galaxy of Adventures where they felt the need to replace General Rieekan. What it should have been on the left vs what we got on the right.

rieekan1.png

Or, enjoy this comic that feminized Luke Skywalker, mascara and lipstick and all.

luke1-1.png

luke3png.png

luke2-2.png

The LSG’s agenda is well documented. Whether it comes from the top is up for debate.

But I’m less concerned about agendas than I am about the OT being undermined.

They’ve been undermining the OT for years sadly. Just depends on how extreme you think it is. Personally I think they nuked the OT/PT to prop up the ST, but as Disney would say, that’s a discussion for another time.

They?ve been undermining the OT for years sadly. Just depends on how extreme you think it is. Personally I think they nuked the OT/PT to prop up the ST, but as Disney would say, that?s a discussion for another time.

U forgot to add the rumor that Boba Fett will, in fact, be revealed as female in Mando.

https://wegotthiscovered.com/tv/rumor-hints-mandalorian-reveal-boba-fett-woman/

Can see it now; the ultimate face off - "Boba" has *miraculously* survived; Gideon has placed a huge bounty on Mando and Baby; Boba and Mando have *EPIC* clash that has fans drooling like dogs over bacon treats after seeing the trailer....Mando gets a lucky strike in and....as the helmet rolls away,
the legendary Boba is revealed to be none other than Sabine Wren, who has fallen on hard times after the break-up with Ahsoka...:monkey3

U forgot to add the rumor that Boba Fett will, in fact, be revealed as female in Mando.

https://wegotthiscovered.com/tv/rumor-hints-mandalorian-reveal-boba-fett-woman/

Can see it now; the ultimate face off - "Boba" has *miraculously* survived; Gideon has placed a huge bounty on Mando and Baby; Boba and Mando have *EPIC* clash that has fans drooling like dogs over bacon treats after seeing the trailer....Mando gets a lucky strike in and....as the helmet rolls away,
the legendary Boba is revealed to be none other than Sabine Wren, who has fallen on hard times after the break-up with Ahsoka...:monkey3

Hopefully that is wrong. As the article says, doesn’t make much sense... but this is Disney afterall.

Remember when people complained after the PT that all the female Jedi were killed and the only Force-users left alive were male?

It was in Alphabet Squadron.

https://disneystarwarsisdumb.wordpress.com/2020/04/30/jyn-did-everything-that-mattered/

Also was edited as the main quote on Jyn?s wookiepedia page.

EW7vOzfXYAA_Ub9.jpg

I get them wanting to prop up their new characters so that they can try to sell their peg warmer figures and theme park tickets (yet another idea would actually be including the classic characters in the theme parks but I digress) but can?t they push these characters without trashing the great characters that have been celebrated for decades. To minimize the importance of Luke Skywalker to allow some character called Jyn Erso to score points is a bridge too far. Next thing you know they will publish a book saying that Kylo Ren traveled back in time and was actually the one inside Darth Vader?s suit throughout the entire original trilogy.

^ That's one of the biggest problems currently with Lucasfilm. They've clearly felt the need to knock down OT characters in their effort to prop and sell their new ones. And they copied so much from the OT for the ST to have their own SW all while doing this.

The end for Luke, Han and Leia in the ST, this quote about Jyn while downplaying Luke, Galaxy of Adventures Luke being a complete bumbling fool while exaggerrating Leia into a raging B (like that makes her better, she was already a great character).....all this adds up and people see it.

You're not winning over die hard fans that way, you're bleeding them out. People don't want to see their favorite characters from their favorite franchises treated like crap in favor of new characters, no matter the gender. Many of my very favorite fictional characters are men and I can tell you that's one of the fastest ways to lose me as fan.

Yep...I was always a sequel trilogy defender...holding out hope that it was all building to something and choosing to give the storytellers space to lay it all out until I rushed to judgement. Sadly I was proven wrong and there was no grand point that justified the manner in which the original trilogy characters were treated. They all deserved better. What was their reward for overthrowing the Empire and saving the galaxy? Han Solo dead beat Dad killed by his own son on a bridge for no discernible reason. Luke self exiled alone and embittered...dead on a rock for no discernible reason. Leia lonely and miserable, life a constant struggle on the run...also dead on a rock for no discernible reason. These characters deserved better.

They?ve been undermining the OT for years sadly. Just depends on how extreme you think it is. Personally I think they nuked the OT/PT to prop up the ST, but as Disney would say, that?s a discussion for another time.

Let the past die. Kill it, if you have to.

That seems to be their mantra, sadly. :slap

Yep...I was always a sequel trilogy defender...holding out hope that it was all building to something and choosing to give the storytellers space to lay it all out until I rushed to judgement. Sadly I was proven wrong and there was no grand point that justified the manner in which the original trilogy characters were treated. They all deserved better. What was their reward for overthrowing the Empire and saving the galaxy? Han Solo dead beat Dad killed by his own son on a bridge for no discernible reason. Luke self exiled alone and embittered...dead on a rock for no discernible reason. Leia lonely and miserable, life a constant struggle on the run...also dead on a rock for no discernible reason. These characters deserved better.

Wow. I can?t believe some people actually are content with how they ended up. If I was a hardcore ot fan I?d be livid

Back