Solo 2 rumor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously, I don’t think anybody cares. Disney has murdered it all.......with th one exception of rogue one. To this day I have no idea how they made such a good movie and then, poof.....it was over

Since they fired the director, then brought him back, I assume Disney also has no idea how they made RO.... but I bet they wish they could do it again.

Id be down for a darth maul crimson dawn spinoff they can use qi?ra as the link but leave fake solo out of it. It could also feature ashoka tano, and a few other characters like sabine wren (another potential mandalorian tv show connection) or even ezra bridger. It would have to jump forward in time quite a bit, qi?ra would be older but still doable. Darth maul at one point had the dark saber and took over madalore so there is no love lost between them. The bad guy in mando has the dark saber during the mandalorian tv show timeline, both sabine (a mando who wielded it) and ashoka ( a mando supporter who helped them fight off the clones/empire when they invaded mandalore) would want to get that back to so it would make sense to include them and connect the story arcs with the tv show

I would love a Solo sequel. I LOVED the movie. Love Han the character. I thought Ehrenreich did an admirable job giving the character life. Loved all the new characters the movie introduced (yes, even L3). Loved the story and all the plots it introduced. So yes, I would love a Solo sequel. Even if it was a series on Disney+.

I would love a Solo sequel. I LOVED the movie. Love Han the character. I thought Ehrenreich did an admirable job giving the character life. Loved all the new characters the movie introduced (yes, even L3). Loved the story and all the plots it introduced. So yes, I would love a Solo sequel. Even if it was a series on Disney+.

Ditto. Was surprised at how much I liked it. Some great aesthetics too. And some grit; wasn't all happy happy by the end. Some murky filming but I'd be up for a sequel.

There are about 100+ Star Wars movies I would rather see than Cosplayer Bob Solo 2.

Solo was an awful movie, with a Han that was terrible and nothing close to him (and not even the best choice for the role). Add in all the dumb things about it (how he got his name, that girl, Maul somehow showing up in a Han Solo movie, another hour of garbage I’m forgetting), why give an unneeded, unwanted, utterly pointless movie that bombed, a sequel?

Ditto. Was surprised at how much I liked it. Some great aesthetics too. And some grit; wasn't all happy happy by the end. Some murky filming but I'd be up for a sequel.

Double Ditto. :wave

Please just let this crappy movie Die... :pray:

This movie should've never been made. The mistake was they chose Solo first before making a stand alone Fett movie (ala The Mando) or a Kenobi movie. The stories most fans actually wanted to see, but instead the least wanted was chosen. Probably because it was the easiest movie for Kennedy to continue to force and move her agenda along... Love me some L37 or whatever that **** was... :yuck

This wasn't as bad as the ST, but I haven't been able to bring myself to watch it again. Nothing memorable at all in this flick.:(

Solo and the ST... The New Star Wars Expanded Universe... :lol

I didn’t hate Solo. Didn’t love it either but I’ve come to enjoy watching it. And I really like the look of the film and the costume designs. Not really what I would have chosen to be a Han Solo story but I’d still like to see a sequel with Maul in it. That’d be cool.

I’d still like to see a sequel with Maul in it.

See. Its all about Maul. It was the only thing people talked about when the movie came out. People want a Maul movie.

Personally, I'm not enamored with Maul so I could care less about a Maul movie. Oh wait, I could care even less about a Solo sequel.

See. Its all about Maul. It was the only thing people talked about when the movie came out. People want a Maul movie.

Personally, I'm not enamored with Maul so I could care less about a Maul movie. Oh wait, I could care even less about a Solo sequel.

I think a continuation of the story including Maul, Jabba, Han and Qira could be interesting. Lando could be left out completely and it wouldn’t bother me a bit.

Would I have been interested in a sequel if Maul involved at the end? Probably. Just depends on the story line.

Nobody wants to see fake han again. Id rather see a luke skywalker movie featuring sebastian stan set after rotj so we can see luke kick ass as a master after jedi. See him build a new jedi academy and such one without kylo or atleast before those events even happened. At least fake luke in this hypothetical world could act and looks more like hamill then that other dude they cast as han did ford. Thats one of the reasons why it didnt work, The second being he couldnt act for ****, its just wasnt believable but ss looks enough like mh for it to work plus he has the acting chops to fulfill the role, id argue he is a better overall actor than MH. That fake solo dude aint no harrison ford lol

Lol I rather see r2d2 solo movie then freaking solo. Could of choose anyone but they choose imo the most boring character of the OG trio.

Back