Solo 2 rumor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In consideration of marketing and the freedom to surpass what one may expect to see from the film, Lucasfilm could continue the storyline without having it be a "Solo" sequel... Han wouldn't have to carry the film, he would simply help support it.

Maybe it could retcon the origin of his name! (Not that I personally minded it)

star-wars-marvel-comics-han-solo-last-name-1180383.jpeg

Ya know It did not really effect me one way or the other.. But talk about an truly unneeded moment.. What Star Wars fan out there was clamoring to find out how he got his last name?

I see both sides. Sure no one ever asked for any new information regarding his last name but it *is* practically Bond Girlish in how on the nose it was in 1977 so by for that reason I don't mind them acknowledging that fact on screen.

I think it all came down to execution and fortunately I really liked the Imperial Officer actor's offhand delivery so for me it worked.

It never even occurred to me that it wasn't just his own last name so it was certainly not something I needed any explanation behind. Having said that I was not offended by the scene

It echo’s back to how Palpatine just pulled “Vader” out of thin air. WTF is Vader?? I challenge you guys right now, in five seconds think of a name that follows “Darth”. That’s pretty much what Palpatine did. Not that easy. I tried it and I came up with “Darth Stapler”!!
It would have been effective if “Vader” was a planet where Anakin slaughtered the Tusken Raider like people who killed his mother and Palp’s called Anakin this to keep him near the feeling of anger and hate….aka The Dark Side!!

It echo’s back to how Palpatine just pulled “Vader” out of thin air. WTF is Vader?? I challenge you guys right now, in five seconds think of a name that follows “Darth”. That’s pretty much what Palpatine did. Not that easy. I tried it and I came up with “Darth Stapler”!!
It would have been effective if “Vader” was a planet where Anakin slaughtered the Tusken Raider like people who killed his mother and Palp’s called Anakin this to keep him near the feeling of anger and hate….aka The Dark Side!!

Darth Tatooine...Yeah, that wouldn't have had the same ring. Darth Padme is Dead You Killed Her...now that's got something! :)

It echo?s back to how Palpatine just pulled ?Vader? out of thin air. WTF is Vader?? I challenge you guys right now, in five seconds think of a name that follows ?Darth?. That?s pretty much what Palpatine did. Not that easy. I tried it and I came up with ?Darth Stapler?!!
It would have been effective if ?Vader? was a planet where Anakin slaughtered the Tusken Raider like people who killed his mother and Palp?s called Anakin this to keep him near the feeling of anger and hate?.aka The Dark Side!!

Palpatine was very calculating... I don't think there was anything "thin air" about his master plan.

There's still important questions to be answered:

where did he get his jacket?

how did he learn about the Tatooine cantina?

why does he have red striped pants AND yellow striped pants?

I was watching this last night. Very enjoyable except for "Nest". Just make him a man for **** sake. I don't mind the girl character but I wished she was portrayed as a woman from the start (more respect)

Back