Soldier Story CIA SAD Night Ops Ver. 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The jacket even has zippers under the sleeve so he can pull his arms out without taking off the jacket
DSCN4409.jpg

The hood also has a draw string
DSCN4424.jpg

Hera he is all kitted out. The M870 shotgun is diecast metal and has a working pump slide
DSCN4455.jpg

Unlike the Hot Toys gun, all the shells are removable
DSCN4518.jpg

DSCN4578.jpg

The G36 is plastic but is very detailed. It has a collapsible stock and you can pull out the spring slide. also the scope, flash light and silencer are removable. As well as the magazine.
DSCN4636.jpg

DSCN4652.jpg

DSCN4693.jpg

DSCN4748.jpg

DSCN4812.jpg

Awesome review. BTW do you know if Enterbays or loading toys heads are compatible with soldier story body? Or what heads are?

DSCN4929.jpg

He comes with 2 M9 pistols and 8 double stack clips.
DSCN5040.jpg

One of the guns has a rail slide, so you can attach a light if you have one
DSCN5112.jpg

DSCN5214.jpg

In closing, this is an excellent set and one of my favorite Soldier Story figures. Its my 3rd figure but im slowly building a collection. These are great products if you like to sit down and put something together. And a great value, for all the stuff you get.
DSCN5274.jpg

Alright guys,
After I chanced upon this guy on ebay, I started to do some research on figures on special forces. Indeed, this piece is one of the best I have seen.
1 week later, this guy is in my hands!!!:1-1:
My first 12inch is T-600 masked edition, and this CIA gave my one hellava fun and stress:panic::panic:
After about 3.5 hrs....
DSCF0647.jpg

DSCF0648.jpg

DSCF0654.jpg

Some pics to aid you in your decision making...
DSCF0625.jpg

DSCF0629.jpg

DSCF0629.jpg

DSCF0627.jpg

DSCF0628.jpg

Mission Accomplished!:hi5:
DSCF0630.jpg

Proto pics of the HS looks better than the final HS. I'm planning on swapping the body and HS from the GSG-9 Jack Bauer likeness.

Hi guys I just brought a Soldier Story CIA SAD Night Ops

I have difficult putting the gloves on. which hands am I suppose to put them on ?

the straight pair or the pistol grip pair ?

I managed to put on one on the straigh pair, but they dun really fit.

the other , the thumb cannot fit, I stretched the glove as much as possible

did u all have difficulty puting the gloves on... my finger hurts:mad:

Hi guys I just brought a Soldier Story CIA SAD Night Ops

I have difficult putting the gloves on. which hands am I suppose to put them on ?

the straight pair or the pistol grip pair ?

I managed to put on one on the straigh pair, but they dun really fit.

the other , the thumb cannot fit, I stretched the glove as much as possible

did u all have difficulty puting the gloves on... my finger hurts:mad:

the best way to put cloth gloves on the hands is to take a credit card and push it between the fingers. it helps pull the glove up the hand. this and tweezers helps.

Question for those of you that have this piece...does the holo scope fit snugly on the G36? Just got this from Toy Anxiety and the scope does not fit at all. Looks like the bracket is too big for the rail. I'll probably have to glue it on. Just wondering if this was a widespread issue or if I just got a defective one.

Question for those of you that have this piece...does the holo scope fit snugly on the G36? Just got this from Toy Anxiety and the scope does not fit at all. Looks like the bracket is too big for the rail. I'll probably have to glue it on. Just wondering if this was a widespread issue or if I just got a defective one.
The scope is supposed to be slighted on rail and should fit snugly. Hope this help.

Back