Soldier Story CIA SAD Night Ops Ver. 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone else get their figure with a different vest because mine is missing the gun holder on his left side?????

Did anyone else get their figure with a different vest because mine is missing the gun holder on his left side?????

Is there a fold out type pouch on the lower left side? If so, you have what I call the v.2.5 C.I.A SAD Night Ops. Soldier Story made another run of these figures after the first batch sold out. They removed the holster on the left side of the vest replaced it with the fold out pouch/shotgun shell holders, and included extra shells.

Is there a fold out type pouch on the lower left side? If so, you have what I call the v.2.5 C.I.A SAD Night Ops. Soldier Story made another run of these figures after the first batch sold out. They removed the holster on the left side of the vest replaced it with the fold out pouch/shotgun shell holders, and included extra shells.

Thanks I didnt know they made a second run of these figures. So then I guess I have the v.2.5:lol

why would they change it up though?

My guess is just to make it a little different from the first version. It's very rare that SS would make another batch after the first run sold out.

Take it for what it's worth but, I heard through some etailers that the fig sold extremely well, and they requested another run.

Yes, heard from OSW boardy that because SS released the second run so lately then they think to make the new vest for kinda 'bonus'. I own both but I like the original one more.
Another different from the first run is the color of G36 magazines. First run has gray magazine VS second run's red brown.

I know I'm resurrecting an old thread, but if anyone has the shotgun and sling from this figure, let me know if you're interested in selling. I can't find one ANYWHERE!

Thanks in advance.

Back