SOLD OUT - 1/4 Enterbay Bruce Lee Statue HD-1002 - Who are the lucky ones to get it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you all need help in getting, can let me know.
I'm based in Asia, easier to get!
but have to pay of course haha :D

Just pre-ordered. This is the coolest 1/4 scale statue I have ever seen. Everything about this piece just screams iconic. It is also very limited considering the $170-$200 price point.

I haven't looked forward to or pre-ordered a 1/4 scale piece since the Sideshow T-800 PF.

Just pre-ordered. This is the coolest 1/4 scale statue I have ever seen. Everything about this piece just screams iconic. It is also very limited considering the $170-$200 price point.

I haven't looked forward to or pre-ordered a 1/4 scale piece since the Sideshow T-800 PF.

guinness-brilliant.jpg

salblbrq7whp1m4sv2tr.gif

Is anyone ordering directly from ENTERBAY?
Did you pay them with paypal straight away or you following this steps?

1.Check and confirm price listed on our official website.
2.Express your interest by sending email to [email protected] (Name, Address, Quantity of Pre order, Tel # & any other special request).
3.You will receive a confirmation email for your pre order.
4.Closer to the date of the new release, we will send you Invoice to your email address which includes shipping charges.
5.Follow payment instructions in the invoice
6.We will send you a confirmation email after we receive your payment.
7.Your order will be shipped on the scheduled date by priority.

Congrats on your first Bruce Lee piece!You should definitely get the Game of Death Nokia version figure too,it's the best of the bunch along with ETD Version B imo.

Just ordered this one from OSB,first time ive ever ordered from them.

So does he email me with tracking number when it's ready to ship?

Just ordered this one from OSB,first time ive ever ordered from them.

So does he email me with tracking number when it's ready to ship?

Awesome!
Now we can anticipate together!
I still would like a 1/6 version eventually.I would prefer way of the dragon or game of death.

Now that is a amazing price, holy ____..it looks awesome too.

What is this 1/4 scale statue made out of?, minus the fabric of course.

Just ordered one from Toys2 (there's 1 left). For the people that have experience with BBTS, when cancelling a pre-order, do you just put it to 0 and then click update ? I'm used to cancelling from Sideshow where it's a bit clearer.

I also saw it over at Toys2 but overseas shipping is brutal,it would have cost me 180$ to have it sent from Canada!

Is anyone ordering directly from ENTERBAY?
Did you pay them with paypal straight away or you following this steps?

1.Check and confirm price listed on our official website.
2.Express your interest by sending email to [email protected] (Name, Address, Quantity of Pre order, Tel # & any other special request).
3.You will receive a confirmation email for your pre order.
4.Closer to the date of the new release, we will send you Invoice to your email address which includes shipping charges.
5.Follow payment instructions in the invoice
6.We will send you a confirmation email after we receive your payment.
7.Your order will be shipped on the scheduled date by priority.

I did.

No there wasnt any replies from them. I just click on their website and was sent directly to paypal where I have to pay immediately. And there wasnt any confirmation email from them either.

btw its sold out now, from EB's blog:

soldout1.jpg

HD MASTERPIECE - HD1002 BRUCE LEE FULL STATUE

The online pre-order quota is already exceeded and all of our 2500 pieces of limited edition is completely sold out in 2 weeks time.

THANK YOU ALL BRUCE LEE’s FANS AND ENTERBAY’s FANS

If you still missed out the online pre-order of the HD Masterpiece 70th Anniversary Bruce Lee Full Body Statue (HD-1002), this will be the last chance for you to get it!

At the Ani-com (ACGHK) event, ENTERBAY will be selling limited 20 pieces of this HD-1002 everyday through out the event. First come first serve basic.

**Please note that each person is only allowed to purchase one unit of this HD-1002 statue.

:rock

I did.

No there wasnt any replies from them. I just click on their website and was sent directly to paypal where I have to pay immediately. And there wasnt any confirmation email from them either.

That's what I did too.
But then I read their FAQ, where it says all those steps to do preorder....so I confuse now.

Back