SOLD OUT - 1/4 Enterbay Bruce Lee Statue HD-1002 - Who are the lucky ones to get it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Btw did you get any confirmation email from EB asides from the paypal email receipt?

Hydeous and sarvesh2000is -- thanks for posting about that! After I got the PayPal confirmation, when it was supposed to revert to Enterbay, I got a 404 Error. I've emailed Enterbay CS 3 times asking for confirmation and never gotten a reply. So grateful to know it's not just me...and that there's probably a reason Enterbay CS is taking so long to respond.

Hydeous and sarvesh2000is -- thanks for posting about that! After I got the PayPal confirmation, when it was supposed to revert to Enterbay, I got a 404 Error. I've emailed Enterbay CS 3 times asking for confirmation and never gotten a reply. So grateful to know it's not just me...and that there's probably a reason Enterbay CS is taking so long to respond.

Maybe the reason is 2500 pieces is equal to 2500 online orders. So it must be a bit overload for them to manage it :)

I've bought a couple things from Vikings Playground. The experience went well for me and they give reward points. They're a small online shop, so I'm sure there are cancellation fees.

I got mine from Onesixthbruce too. He only has a very limited amount so people from the UK and Europe better be quick.

DinoLast have you ordered from them before?
Are they good for preorders?

I haven't heard of them before I'm from Ireland and I better put in a preorder somewhere soon I guess.

Ya, shouldn't have to worry I guess. And I noticed that they are seriously lacking in the email dept as well. I've sent 2 emails, but never gotten a reply. Which I find a bit odd, since they usually reply email in a matter of hours, from my past experiences with them.

Can't wait till August :rock

Ya, shouldn't have to worry I guess. And I noticed that they are seriously lacking in the email dept as well. I've sent 2 emails, but never gotten a reply. Which I find a bit odd, since they usually reply email in a matter of hours, from my past experiences with them.

Can't wait till August :rock

Yeah I mean it is nothing sort of USD500 price that we should be worried about. And you are right can't wait till August:bounce:bounce

Shipping killed it for me with ordering from Enterbay.

I went with a dealer.

Man this one is perfect.

Never ordered from them but heard from someone that it was not a pleasant experience buying from them.

I've bought a couple things from Vikings Playground. The experience went well for me and they give reward points. They're a small online shop, so I'm sure there are cancellation fees.

I had the same. Really good experience.

Alexi is great to deal with.

Why would you cancel ? ;)

Email Alexi and he will give you all the necessary info.

His shipping rates are quite competitive as well.

glad im not the only one getting paranoid .:gah:..and its probibly normal for them . IP man preorder is up too , awmen too many good figures coming out ..

Yeah I just checked and it went again for sale on Enterbay. I wonder how they did so if it is limited to 2500pcs. It must be some serious server problem.

Back