SOLD OUT - 1/4 Enterbay Bruce Lee Statue HD-1002 - Who are the lucky ones to get it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously?That's insane!!!As long as i can remember i haven't paid less than 40$ shipping for a boxed 1/6 figure.I paid 90$ shipping for the Bruce statue.

Jeepers! :horror I really take my local pick up for granted.

Seriously?That's insane!!!As long as i can remember i haven't paid less than 40$ shipping for a boxed 1/6 figure.I paid 90$ shipping for the Bruce statue.

Yea, keep in mind I live like 20 min away. I just cant be bothered to go to his store. I visited once, but the traffic is killer and I was the lone white man in that mall. The average Boxed 1/6 figure runs me about $7, but rember I pay 13% extra in taxes:gah:

Yea, keep in mind I live like 20 min away. I just cant be bothered to go to his store. I visited once, but the traffic is killer and I was the lone white man in that mall. The average Boxed 1/6 figure runs me about $7, but rember I pay 13% extra in taxes:gah:

I guess I have it best then. I live on the Quebec side and it costs me $10 shipping and no provincial sales tax :yess:

Toys2 has started charging it. It has showed up on my latest invoice.

I'll have to check my last receipt. He just shipped me the Bruce Lee 1/4 bust. Eric has my credit card info and I don't even order from the site anymore most times. I just send him an e-mail with what I want and he charges me automatically and sends it.

just ordered mine from Viking Playground . Thanks Alexei for offering this up at retail

Pre-ordered this from BBTS. The 1/4 scale Bruce Lee I've been waiting for. Let's just hope it's not plagued with the same issues as the bust.

Pre-ordered this from BBTS. The 1/4 scale Bruce Lee I've been waiting for. Let's just hope it's not plagued with the same issues as the bust.

Thats harsh!! What plague???

I sold a pallet load and had no complaints of any plague like symptoms!

I was visiting the Enterbay site to see what's new and found out about the HD series. I received it a couple of days ago and I am soooo happy. The details are amazing, the sweat on his face looks so real. Beautiful presentation, nice large statue, excellent.

Was lucky to buy it from Enterbay, just received it looks awesome. Definitely a collectible.

1/4 Enterbay Bruce Lee Statue HD-1002 - Leaning?

I heard from others that their HD1002 is leaning left or right sides! Mine leans downward with the left leg. Is it common?

I think I should add a piece of paper under his shoe to support his stand. He does look better when he's standing straight not leaning with his upper torso downward.

[ame="https://youtu.be/JxoxMbdmwk4"]https://youtu.be/JxoxMbdmwk4[/ame]

Re: 1/4 Enterbay Bruce Lee Statue HD-1002 - Leaning?

I heard from others that their HD1002 is leaning left or right sides! Mine leans downward with the left leg. Is it common?

I think I should add a piece of paper under his shoe to support his stand. He does look better when he's standing straight not leaning with his upper torso downward.

https://youtu.be/JxoxMbdmwk4

Saw this post in another thread. Looks like it could be :dunno

Excuse me, I posted this info and questions in the corresponding thread but -for some reason-, the BL HD stuff it is in the "action figures" section.

So, regarding statues and Enterbay:

Hi there,

I just found that both of my Masterpiece EB BL HD ETC, 1002 and 1003, are bent.

The 1002 is remarkably bent to the side and down. I removed it from the base to inspect damages and now it's impossible to put the figure in the base again. I can't take out from the foot the crome peg either. I used a hair dryer with no success.

The 1003 is slightly bent backwards.

As the center of gravity is moving out in both statues, I guess that the problem will be worse little by little until some part breaks.

An official seller/distributor of EB just told me "it is just PVC" when I asked about these problems.

(A very nice person, though).

Both statues were bought a year ago, mint, put in a shelf far from sun light and occassionaly covered with a very light white handkerchief or kitchen paper when I felt too busy or lazy about cleaning. Today I removed the protection and found both statues in bad shape.

The question is:

-do you know an Enterbay e-mail to report problems?

-do you know if they can fix damages?

I will appreciate advices. Thanks.

Eeek...mine was 270ish in Nov last year

I would say they are fishing.
And if you check the sold listings...
...2 best offers under 500
...2 for 300 in December

Back