SOLD OUT - 1/4 Enterbay Bruce Lee Statue HD-1002 - Who are the lucky ones to get it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never ordered from them but heard from someone that it was not a pleasant experience buying from them.

hmm, I'd like to hear what that someone was unhappy about... But, no, there are no cancellation fees on pre-orders.

Cheers!

Alexei

I'm sure some will end up being sold on ebay from sellers overseas. Most other Enterbay Bruce Lee items are available on there.

hmm, I'd like to hear what that someone was unhappy about... But, no, there are no cancellation fees on pre-orders.

Cheers!

Alexei

Well it so happened that I had put up my Hot Toys Godfather figurine for auction on a local auction site. The price was high for one of the bidders and he commented on the auction that the same figurine is available for half price from vikingplayground. To which some other bidder replied that though it is cheap it was not a pleasant experience for him to buy it from there. And since it dint concern me at that point of time I never went further to ask him why it was an unpleasant experience for him.

Cheers

Greetings alexei!

I just preordered one from you a few days ago. When do you expect to get these in stock? And for anyone else, I have bought from vikingplayground before and they are an outstanding company.

Greetings alexei!

I just preordered one from you a few days ago. When do you expect to get these in stock? And for anyone else, I have bought from vikingplayground before and they are an outstanding company.

Enterbay only confirmed the number of figures they will give us so far. No shipping date was given yet.

Alexei

Gahh, was going to order, but I went with IP Man instead... money getting tighter these days.

Back