So I'm turning 26 in 40 minutes...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deal with it...

2a9b0ol.gif

Why not just wish someone long life without all of those negative complications? Not everyone who turn 90 has someone else wiping their butt...

Same. I'm 27 and still get asked for my ID at Gamestop.

Haha, I think 27 was the last time I was asked for ID in the pub. That in itself was an oddity at the time, I wasn't usually asked at that age. And now I'm quite certain I look over 18. Someone said the other day that he thought I was about 24.

Recently turned 25 and panicked cuz it's exactly quarter of a century :lol

30 IM0 is the worst since by this time you have to completely fulfill your potential and emerge as a person.

First

HA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
IF you REALLY believe that, you're a fool.

Second, back on topic: You're as old as you believe. I stopped counted my age around 14. I decided It wasn't important. What was important is feeling good about things, having a good time, and in general, being happy.

if you're fealing Physicaly old, go exercise. Excersice is VERY ODD in that not only dose it keep you in shape, it has a preservative effect on an aging body.

It's not about the age number.

It is about how much you have accomplished with that time. That's what really matters.

that and how many good experiences you have had with friends and family.

...and it feels rather bad.

How do you guys deal with aging? I guess everyone struggles with it at times, but any number that hits extra hard?

26 sucks because it's closer to 30 than 20. Thinking about turning 30 seems much easier.

LMAO, you're still Crappin' mustard. My oldest grandson is 20. 26, you're just starting life. Stop worrying and enjoy your youth.

Back