So I'm turning 26 in 40 minutes...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually I'm a 900 year old Vampire, LMAO.

My youngest son, Me and my Grandson, who will be 21 on Monday.

303028_299339750081165_1936849000_n.jpg

Nice picture! :wave

I turned 30 in April and feel better then I ever did in my 20's. Quit your *****in and get on with livin.

So another 10 years or so for you to start panicking. Its been like that for my brother. He wasn't worried till he turned 39. Then it suddenly hit him.

I'm hopeful that, in this world of advancing technology, by the time I'm old enough to be ****ting myself again, they'll be able to use stem cells to make a new and improved me to transfer my brainwaves into.:lol

I'm hopeful that, in this world of advancing technology, by the time I'm old enough to be ****ting myself again, they'll be able to use stem cells to make a new and improved me to transfer my brainwaves into.:lol

Will NEVER happen and that train of thought/idea is only reserved/planned for the ELITE anyway and you're not in the club...

Man will NEVER conquer death because he is in Sin and DEATH is part of the Curse of Sin..

Last edited:
Will NEVER happen and that train of thought/idea is only reserved/planned for the ELITE anyway and you're not in the club...

Man will NEVER conquer death because he is in Sin and DEATH is part of the Curse of Sin..

I've got plenty of time to join that club, sir, and when I do, well, Highlander, *****es...

26?Jeez, I have tee-shirts that are older than you(I don't wear them, but I still have them).Slap on 2 more decades and you might be allowed to consider worry. "Til then, kwitcher*****in'...PS

Back