So I'm turning 26 in 40 minutes...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TFM

Freakalicious
Reaction score
...and it feels rather bad.

How do you guys deal with aging? I guess everyone struggles with it at times, but any number that hits extra hard?

26 sucks because it's closer to 30 than 20. Thinking about turning 30 seems much easier.

You could live til your 100. Do you really want to spend 3/4 of your life feeling old? Get it together son!

Recently turned 25 and panicked cuz it's exactly quarter of a century :lol

30 IM0 is the worst since by this time you have to completely fulfill your potential and emerge as a person.

Mind you I felt the same at 25. I think it has more to do with life progress than physical age. At 25 I didn't have my s **t together and felt as though I should have.

How do you guys deal with aging? I guess everyone struggles with it at times, but any number that hits extra hard?

26 sucks because it's closer to 30 than 20. Thinking about turning 30 seems much easier.

I'll never understand thinking like this. Long ago people never had time to think about their birthdays, only survival. You're lucky enough to live in an era where people are living longer, and healthier, than ever. Feeling bad about your age, and being 26 is ridiculous. Sorry, but it is.

You realize you're bothered by how many revolutions around the sun you've made. Doesn't that sound funny? IMHO, when people start to feel old in their 20's, they're going to feel really old when they get to 40 ,50, 60, and so on. It's a mentality. Age is a state of mind. If you feel old, then YOU ARE old. You don't have to act a certain way or listen to a certain kind of music depending on your age. Just be yourself and don't worry about anything or what anyone else thinks.

You could live to 115 or die today, so why waste your time thinking about something you have no control of, and that doesn't matter in the slightest?

i have the Asian gene so I still look 20-something even though Im 32. Age was never an issue for me.

30 IM0 is the worst since by this time you have to completely fulfill your potential and emerge as a person.

Completely fulfill your potential? How would you even know? No, 30 is an official grownup number and for those too cool for school its a death sentence. The more you build up these fantasies of wealth and status in your mind without ever being honest with yourself, the more you're gonna hate getting older lol. Hope you haven't built that house on sand, party people!

Geez, I was too busy living my life and having fun in my 20s to worry about aging.

Just shuddup already!

:lol

What? You're crazy. That's like saying if you haven't done this by the time you're 30 you may as well pack it in.

Stop worrying so much. No wonder why stress is such a big killer.

I'm glad you guys had rebuttals to RIDDICK's statement because at 31 I haven't done $h!t with my life. I've bought and accumulated stuff - that's literally it. I was rather alarmed by what he said. :lol

Last edited:

26? I'd hate to see how you react when you add another 20 years to that. :lol

Back