So I just lost my job.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, an update!

I'll be gone for a month as I'm getting internet shut off for a while as I'm now officially unable to pay food for me and the lady of the house. Got a good €40 to get through the month so I figured internet is the thing I need least even though I need it to find a job. Anyway, see y'all some time later.

I'm glad that you knew about my music it is a nice gesture.
If I sell my PS Vita that I have listed here, no matter how much I need the funds, I will try give you a little something so you can buy food.
Even in desperation and times of crisis, two people in need can help each other. And I will try my best to give a helping hand if can, to you.
There is too much pain and suffering out there. Life is too short to live it with grudges and anger towards other people. If we stop for one second and think, what are we doing? why are we mad? why we want to do harm? we would realize that none of those things are worth as we can spend our lives doing much better things, enjoying it and having that comforting of the heart by being happy and helping others.
I hope you situation gets better and be strong, let's try to survive and endure this thought times that we both are going through, each on our own different way.

I'm glad that you knew about my music it is a nice gesture.
If I sell my PS Vita that I have listed here, no matter how much I need the funds, I will try give you a little something so you can buy food.
Even in desperation and times of crisis, two people in need can help each other. And I will try my best to give a helping hand if can, to you.
There is too much pain and suffering out there. Life is too short to live it with grudges and anger towards other people. If we stop for one second and think, what are we doing? why are we mad? why we want to do harm? we would realize that none of those things are worth as we can spend our lives doing much better things, enjoying it and having that comforting of the heart by being happy and helping others.
I hope you situation gets better and be strong, let's try to survive and endure this thought times that we both are going through, each on our own different way.

Nah, man. You need the money more than I do. I'll be fine, just make sure you and your family will be aswell. I've got stuff to sell myself, so I'll be good for a while with some puzzling and mixing.

I'm not gonna accept any money from anyone until I'm really in deep trouble. As long as I can make it each month by not getting the things I don't 100% need I'm okay. Just need to find a damn job again.

Nah, man. You need the money more than I do. I'll be fine, just make sure you and your family will be aswell. I've got stuff to sell myself, so I'll be good for a while with some puzzling and mixing.

I'm not gonna accept any money from anyone until I'm really in deep trouble. As long as I can make it each month by not getting the things I don't 100% need I'm okay. Just need to find a damn job again.

Ok if you will refuse it, I definitively need it. I just couldn't resist to help when you said you will have no food. I am going through that at the moment and I know how hard it is.

Need to vent a bit so here we go.

For the 2nd time in a short time I lost my job. The reason? I can't work full-time because of rheumatism. I get quite a heavy treatment to slow the process of decay and chalk on the bones and they make me really damn sick for a few days to the point I throw up every few minutes and am stuck in bed. I get Azathioprine and Sulfasalazine once a week in the hospital and there's weeks I can't make it to work at all. It's either take the meds and be sick most of the time or take nothing and be barely able to walk. I'm barely able to get around each month and I'm not gonna ask the lady of the house to pay my bills for me, I feel bad enough about it as is, don't wanna live of someone else's money. I've also mostly quit collecting, sold a lot of it off to friends and only still buying what I really want which is one item per half year or so and after a few months the savings I made pretty much disappeared into medical bills and other stuff.

Qualifications I never got either, never even managed to finish high-school properly because of it. Went home schooled but they never bothered to have me take my exams and give me my degree.

I'm pretty much accepting I've failed at life and wish I could start fresh now. I'm almost 20 now, and with how stuff works here it seems like I'll be stuck for a while. Another year or two until I can try again at school but 9 out of 10 times I won't get hired anyway once they hear about the rheumatism. "herp derp if ur gonna b sick u dun goofd"

I really don't know what to do and how to get ahead now.

Anyway, sorry for the rant. Gonna shut up now. :lol

You need to apply for FMLA from an employer - protect your time away; best of luck - that sounds unpleasant to say the least~

Back