So I just lost my job.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you looked into Enbrel? It's a medication my father takes for his Rheumatism. It's an injectable and it has done wonders for him.

Have you looked into Enbrel? It's a medication my father takes for his Rheumatism. It's an injectable and it has done wonders for him.

I have, yes, and I can't afford that in any way possible as it needs to be imported. They only give it to you when you're hospitalized here.

Sucks but you're young. You'll find a nice groove somewhere. The jobs I had at 20 were well worth losing. Come up with some ideas and start a business. Working for yourself is awesome. In the meantime maybe start a donation thread.

will-open-mail-for-food.jpg

Been looking at it but haven't found anything available in the country as of yet. Our laws seem to require all money you make needs to be from inside the country.

It's something to do with tax. From the moment you make more than €200 a month you need to declare it and it has to come from a Belgian company.

Cyprus and Greece. And it's not even nationalistical anymore, Belgium's like Korea. Flanders and Wallonia are constantly nagging about splitting up. I mean, for ****'s sake, our country isn't a relationship between 16 year olds that can break up because of the slightest thing but that's a whole different story. :lol

Sorry to hear that man, but like everyone is saying your still very young. finish school online and get a degree. perhaps even work from home online

Europe's gone from hanging together to *****ing against eachother, really. Gave some money to the less fortunate countries and we never got it back. And that causes everything to collapse, in February alone 923 businesses went bankrupt and people are surprised there's no jobs. :lol

Alright, an update!

I'll be gone for a month as I'm getting internet shut off for a while as I'm now officially unable to pay food for me and the lady of the house. Got a good €40 to get through the month so I figured internet is the thing I need least even though I need it to find a job. Anyway, see y'all some time later.

Back