Snowtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Direct from SS will likely be the cheapest so long as the dollar stays where it is. $380 plus approx $60 shipping? Plus 10% dollar difference gets it to you for under $500.

I'm sure he's there somewhere next to Cody. Nonetheless, I'm not too thrilled about SS showing of Star Wars so far. I know it's early, but come on already!

Middle-Earth has it worse, especially while it is in the middle of a new trilogy!

Direct from SS will likely be the cheapest so long as the dollar stays where it is. $380 plus approx $60 shipping? Plus 10% dollar difference gets it to you for under $500.

love ur last video u should carry on saying how **** the new 1/2 iron man is ur so funny mate:lol:lol:lol:lol

He's got that lean forward, so it would work better to have the weapon facing forward. As it is now, it's like he's standing watch.

I was leaning towards NOT getting this piece but after seeing pics and vids from SDCC, this is now a MUST get! Will get it from my local supplier (meaning regular version). It will be cheaper than ordering the EX from SS

Really hoping I'm gonna be able to remove that cowl and make my own...don't like it at all. Worked out what's wrong with the eye area too...its to flush with the helmet along with the eyes lenses being to big. Seriously considering dropping my order which is a shame as I've been looking forward to this for ages and its one of very few I wanted them to get right.
When Koto can make something on a much smaller scale which looks much better I really cannot see why they cannot get it right. What's with the honeycomb wrinkles?? Material just does NOT sit like that!! :( Not a fan of the prequels but Cody looks much more appealing.

Back