Snowtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered him right away :) I think the pose could have been better but still a must have for me.

Never heard the 501st called 'cosplay' but suppose it is in a way!! :) Thanks anyway!! Has a pretty different meaning here in the UK as far as I know!!

I guess 501st is more RP than Cosplay but it's kind of similar. What does cosplay mean in the UK aside from just dressing as a character?

I guess 501st is more RP than Cosplay but it's kind of similar. What does cosplay mean in the UK aside from just dressing as a character?

Maybe exaggerated a little!! Suppose it is similar but more associated with dressing as non SW stuff like anime etc I believe.

Maybe exaggerated a little!! Suppose it is similar but more associated with dressing as non SW stuff like anime etc I believe.

Gotcha, it's true that cosplay rose to prominence in Japan and thus with anime and video games but I just associated with any fictional character.

Sandtrooper and Tie ... all I need... not a big fan of all the colored PT clones..

looks great but these are going for 500$+ in Australia , just ridiculous prices.

Any Aussies seen them for cheaper
Popculture has these for 500$ and normally sell SW pfs close to USA prices but not anymore unfortunately

Back