Snowtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know whether or not to get this piece. I'm more a clone than storm trooper fan, mainly as clones designs, despite story-wise being older are design-wise more evolved to me (and more colorful which I like). And yet, the Snow Trooper is a cool trooper, but it's hard to pull the trigger at that price. He's just a touch too dirty for my liking. Course then I'd have to hunt down a scout trooper to sit alongside him and that's going to be a pain and the actual Storm Trooper itself is so-so, so hmm, tricky.

this obviously looks really good, but still not convinced i need this after already having a great 1/6 version already. still on the fence but more likely bypassing

I don't know whether or not to get this piece. I'm more a clone than storm trooper fan, mainly as clones designs, despite story-wise being older are design-wise more evolved to me (and more colorful which I like). And yet, the Snow Trooper is a cool trooper, but it's hard to pull the trigger at that price. He's just a touch too dirty for my liking. Course then I'd have to hunt down a scout trooper to sit alongside him and that's going to be a pain and the actual Storm Trooper itself is so-so, so hmm, tricky.

lol I'm the opposite, I've got scout and storm waiting for their bro to arrive!

this obviously looks really good, but still not convinced i need this after already having a great 1/6 version already. still on the fence but more likely bypassing

Same here. I simply cannot go over the head looking on side.

The weathering is screen accurate. I watched the sequence frame by frame many times when I was weathering my 501st armour to get it as accurate as possible.

thats good.. at least a low ES for him.. looks like not very demanding .. even I think it looks great

Back