Snowtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is just the exclusive. What is the regular edition size?

Exactly. 500 for the EX could be a lower number ( IMO is a normal edition for an EX actually ), but my interest is the regular edition. Could be LE as Stormtrooper PF ??? I don´t believe it.

yeah 500 does seem like a really low number. i guess they're just not getting alot of pre-orders for him. i wonder if it has anything to do with people being ok with their 1/6 scale version of him which is pretty awesome already. i know for me at least, that's the only thing holding me back from getting this. i have the 1/6 and love it and just not sure i needed another representation of him in 1/4 pf.

I think the pose is fine, basically if you or I just entered the rebel base we would be looking around to cover our asses. I dig it, PO'd it. Cody will look awesome next to it. Hopefully someday SSC will release a badass Bacara PF.

Good question you would think with everybody who's been asking for snow trooper and a Empire Strikes Back products why this is still available I have no idea.

If this prototype is like the finished product then this will be a great statue.

Sadly iconic characters are passed over by fans for tna characters that barely rank as movie canon

Maybe people love this character so much that they are waiting for actual product photos and reviews before buying.

Sadly iconic characters are passed over by fans for tna characters that barely rank as movie canon

:exactly: People are praising unknown and overrated scantily clad ch(icks)aracters like Talon.... LOL
I'm not a big Premium Format line fan otherwise I would get the Snowy. Still am curious to know how the final product will be.

talon is popular because non-star wars collectors dig her.

bias aside, it would be difficult to argue she doesn't trump snowie or many others from a purely design/sculpt perspective.

I have to disagree with that policy. I love the Ot and though the prequels are bad I think there's a lot of good things in them that are overlooked.

But what I love more about the Star Wars universe than the storytelling is the designs. Yes the prequel Jedi are (mostly) boring characters but try and tell me that if you looked at the Jedi council before seeing the movies you wouldn't be imagining all these vibrant and amazing characters with interesting back stories.

You can't tell me that. Was the storytelling for the most part? Yes. But I look beyond that. Ok so Shaak Ti is a cool looking Jedi who's calm and collected like all of them with no distinguishable traits from every other Jedi. Fine.

Her species and clothing are well designed and there are things in her backstory that aren't explored that could make her flawed and interesting. Two dead Padawans, questionable training methods, refuses to take on another, etc. Flesh that out! We need writers working in this universe to make great characters we care about.

Why didn't they make a clone wars movie about a Jedi we don't know much about? I used Shaak Ti as an example because obviously sideshow has a statue of her. But seriously her movie writes itself just on the tidbits of information about her we know.

Forced to take on a new Padawan due to the need for more knights (A plot point that already exists), the arguments with the council, some battle on some planet where something horrible is happening, maybe genocide, and causes a debate about morality between her on the battlefield and the council whose giving her orders. Watch her downfall and explore the not so black and white morality of the Jedi order we here about in the prequels but never see. It can be an action movie with a political epic mixed in. A Jedi master emotionally collapsing, a council divided over an issue with the Chancellor and senate getting involved making it more complicated. Can you see the epicness of Half the council taking her side and half taking Windus and Yodas who are trying to protect the order as a whole at her and others' expense?

Obviously I just wrote a run on sentence with a bunch of random plot points and typos but my point is I just came up with these ideas which I think could make a good Star Wars movie if a great screenwriter wrote it. And I got it with a little information on a random Jedi.

Explore the Jedi, explore Boba Fett growing up, Flesh out Grievous and even more so Ventress to do away with the crappy animated versions that are a complete disservice to the character.

The prequel era is not unfixable and a lot of great Star Wars stories could come out of it.

There's an audience and an entertainment industry lousy with talented writers and actors. I don't understand why it can't be done.

Oh and by the way just bought the storm trooper PF which put me over the top in points to get the snow trooper free.

Last edited:
I like all things Star Wars. However, there is no doubt the best parts of SW come from the originals. I enjoy looking at the collections of others who have Talon, Grievous, Dooku, Ventress and others - but when I see that, I am reminded of what SW has become and that is a cash cow.

The originals weren't about that - they were about a story, though it was simple, it is how that story was told that changed everything.

Just my 2 cents.

Back