Snowtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's 10% off right now plus you could use the 20% off coupon code for buying C-3PO... does show you that SS made WAY to many of these Snowtroopers.... I wish they would reign in their Edition Sizes some because everyone who paid $380 just got hosed....

Congrats for those who got it for $275

If you use PREBF14 you can get it for $273 shipped, just got the Pre-Black Friday code in my email.

dont get it.. this is the best looking PF trooper IMO .. and it does not sell

It's in my cart and ready to go for $273.59 shipped. Someone give me a reason not to click the order button! :panic:

Don't listen to Waller. I had him for a while and he's well done. The angle is a bit off, but not as much as it appears in photos.

no reason not to buy it for that deal.. I like mine a lot !!!!

Yea I saw this in my local shop and was impressed by how well it looked. Shame I don't have the money or fanboy-ism to match, but I can't see why anyone would ever regret buying the figure, it's honestly pretty darn good.

Don't listen to Waller. I had him for a while and he's well done. The angle is a bit off, but not as much as it appears in photos.

Nobody listens to me anyway. :lol

It is a great price. And it would look good with my Stormtrooper and Scout Trooper PFs.

Thanks I really was looking for teh EX version but at that price I couldn't pass it up. Plus with Christmas and all it worked out better.

I got this statue from "Santa" this morning and I'm very impressed with it! Next on my list... Chewbacca PF

I went through the thread and read the opinions which are mostly positive so I couldn't pass up the deal. When you factor in reward points of $27.36 technically it works out to $245.99.

Only problem I have is that I feel inferior because it's the regular without the K3PO head. :lol

I went through the thread and read the opinions which are mostly positive so I couldn't pass up the deal. When you factor in reward points of $27.36 technically it works out to $245.99.

Only problem I have is that I feel inferior because it's the regular without the K3PO head. :lol

That's a fantastic deal and I'm sure you won't disappointed. This is a great looking piece in person, with or without the exclusive head. Congrats mate! :hi5:

Back