Statue Snow Troll Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem. I thought it was cool that the option is there for anyone who just liked the troll.

The green portions look lime green, can you confirm if it looks that way in person or is the camera making it seem that way

Green portions should have a more brown tint

Might just be the picture but this paint compared to the proto looks flat

I think you might need to adjust your monitor. I don't see line green at all.

I see lime green, but I think it's just fluorescent lighting in the images...

Yeah, that looks really green compared to the original product images.

Too poor, and dropped the maquettes.

You caught me talking out of my bum again. :rotfl

If I had money though, I'd get him!

Folks, I actually agree with you on the greenish finish but the statue is still worth it..I received this the other day

In-hand it definitely has a light green/aqua tinge as opposed to the brownish/tan color in the proto pics.

Either way, it looks fantastic in person.

bah if you tattooed jar jar instead of r2d2, i would buy the statue for you :wink1:

I got Jar Jar, but my butthole is his mouth, so I can't show pics here. But just ask Waller. :lol

In-hand it definitely has a light green/aqua tinge as opposed to the brownish/tan color in the proto pics.

That's just enough to make me sigh relief that I cannot afford him. Definitely looks better with the brown tinge, rather than green.

It's hurt the piece at all. It looks greyish which it's supposed to but whatever you gotta tell yourself to feel good about skipping it. :lol

Shipped already and should be here Friday. That's fast, usually it takes a week to get to me. :banana Hopefully FedEx isn't lying about the delivery date. :cuss

I canceled my order now I want to re-order

That's what I did. As soon as I found out the Dwarf was optional I was back in. Although the heavy greenish tinge is kinda concerning me since from the pictures I prefer the more brownish look, but that wasn't enough to stop me from ordering. Plus, there's very little known about the Snow Trolls so who are we to say that's not how they looked. :D

This troll looks amazing... I'm waiting the call from my local dealer!!!!! :)

The green tone of the skin is not so exciting to me... I preffer the prototipe brown tone too

Back