Statue Snow Troll Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Different strokes for different folks I guess. I had a good time playing through as those characters helping out in Middle Earth. It wasn't as good as the ROTK game for the PS2 but it was fun. Actually, I've not played a LOTR game yet that I didn't enjoy.

Man, I still have a blast playing TTT & ROTK on my PS2 and now I've got my five year-old Son hooked on them too. :duff

Man, I still have a blast playing TTT & ROTK on my PS2 and now I've got my five year-old Son hooked on them too. :duff

Nice! Both games were a blast to play. I'd love to see them put out some kind of really cool Trilogy game for the 360.

So far my only disappointment with the Snow Troll statue is that it is going to arrive in the Spring. Which means it's gonna be another year and a half before I can fully enjoy it with a nice fire in the fireplace and the snow swirling and wind howling outside. :mad::lol

If it arrives in the 1st qtr. as predicted you won't have to wait 1/1/2 years.....unless you don't get 'swirling snow and howling winds' between Jan. and Mar. :wink1:

If it arrives in the 1st qtr. as predicted you won't have to wait 1/1/2 years.....unless you don't get 'swirling snow and howling winds' between Jan. and Mar. :wink1:

Yeah, but the final flex-pay is March 15th and if it gets delayed a month that'll put it at mid/end of April. Chicago weather sucks but usually not that much. :lol

Yeah, but the final flex-pay is March 15th and if it gets delayed a month that'll put it at mid/end of April. Chicago weather sucks but usually not that much. :lol

Well, we usually see our last snowfalls in late Mar. or early Apr., but I don't shut down my fireplace until early May so while I may not have the luxury of displaying this statue amongst the blinding snow and howling winds, I can still enjoy it by a warm fireplace. :lol

Last edited:
We once enjoyed a few snow flurries on June 28th.....try and top that! :lol

I've got nothing. You must hail from The Great White North!

Good Day Eh.

bobanddoug1.jpg

snowstorms on July 4 for three years in a row a while back for me, how's that. :nana:

You must be from Alaska, or the Antarctic. If it's Alaska.....I envy you. If it's the Antarctic....I don't. :lol

And here I thought it was an exclusive ordering through Sideshow. Turns out Alter Ego is selling it for $32 cheaper. So much for the exclusivity. Are those Sideshow points really worth $32 plus tax (yes, I'm in California)?

And here I thought it was an exclusive ordering through Sideshow. Turns out Alter Ego is selling it for $32 cheaper. So much for the exclusivity. Are those Sideshow points really worth $32 plus tax (yes, I'm in California)?

That's a good question, particularly since I'm also a Californian. However, the ability to use FlexPay made up my mind for me on this one and frequently does on others as well.

Interesting point. I have one pre-ordered so I can defer the decision. I would like to look at the edition size and what else they do with War of the North before making a final decision on this piece. Also, playing the video game may inspire me one way or the other, once I see if it is any good. I jumped on the Amazon pre-order for the $20 credit and Orc Champ sword. Hopefully it is better than some of the movie games were.

Definitely not, sounds like it's a better deal from Alter Ego. Well at least there is no NRD so can just order and cancel later if people change their mind too.

Back