Snow Corporation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those look great mate! I really like that Sandtrooper commander!

Dorgs needs to get his arse back to this section. :D

Forgot to mention, that Royal Guard is all kinds of awesome! Super job on that one!!

I wholeheartedly agree on all 3 counts.
Great job on the royal guard Cbob:clap

Wow! Cbob!
Your work always inspires me. I absolutely love these figs. Especially the royal guard. What cape did you use? If you made it, would you share the template? I to like my stormies clean.again awesome stuff brother.

Dorgs dont mind and Feroze says i'm a big girl so here's some Star Wars figs i done a while ago.

I reworked my old Boba, Deathstar trooper and Tie pilot.

P10401441024x768.jpg

I saw chakaman's and others Sandie commander and had to make 1. I also resprayed my SS sandies as i always wanted them clean and fresh as if they just landed and are ready to kick some botty.

P10401251024x768.jpg

I wanted to do something with my old medi Royal guard so i made a sort of force sensitive version like a Shadow guard put him on a TT and sculpted some of the armour.

P1040139768x1024.jpg

P1040138768x1024.jpg

Custom Palps using a head and cloak dorgs sorted me ages back. I reshaped and painted some HT's hands and painted the head.

P1040134768x1024.jpg

I got a SS Darth Maul i put him on a TT body, inaccurate but nice leather boots and i repainted the head.

P1040130768x1024.jpg

Cheers guys, and the cloak is the original Medi 1 i just tucked it under the helmet so it flows differently. I do plan on putting a few stitches in it so it sits better.

Wow, cb, first Death Star Gunner to not look clumsy! He really has a mean aggressive look. Great work on that one, applause!!

Thanks guys :)

Wow, cb, first Death Star Gunner to not look clumsy! He really has a mean aggressive look. Great work on that one, applause!!

I think putting him on a TT helped a lot as their such great figures for looking natural. I also had to make the Tomy helmet bigger by splitting it in half at the visor and extending it a bit.

I really like the Sandtrooper Commander, all in black on Tatooine....he'd melt!

Great work all round on all of these C-Bob.

Whoa, great figures! The Death Star gunner was such a static figure in the films, but he has a fair amount of menace going in in that fig. They all look superb, but I think my fave is the Imperial Guard, that guy is just aweome! Makes me wish there was an official release of him... :monkey2

EHHHH gads that looks loser than my underpants!! cant it be taken in at the back... I cant afford a new fett at the mo so I have a good look at it... it there FOAM inside it!!!!

It's not clear yet what the issue is... but I'm thinking like CBob that it will just be a matter of reshaping the armor a bit. Unfortunately no one that has the figure has tried messing with it yet :huh

Back