Snow Corporation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a vinyl type material by the looks of it.

cylon1.jpg

FURY-HG0244.JPG

Well I can tell you that he is wearing hockey gloves on his hands with the very top cut off. Maybe the cylons had a team? :)

Athena rocked - starbuck was on lucky dude.

enjoyed the new version of BSG but the original was more upbeat LOL

I can't wait to see how your cylons turn out. I've always fancied one myself, well more like 3 ... By your command !

This could be the project to pull me back into customising, I've just not any interest lately.

Saturday morns as a kid watch BSG, The Six Million Dollar Man, Buck rogers etc, loved it :)

Athena, Sheba and Casseopia > Carrie Fisher. :)

Athena rocked - starbuck was on lucky dude.

enjoyed the new version of BSG but the original was more upbeat LOL

Saturday mornings was original BSG, Buck, and OST... Great way to start the weekend as a kid-- the rest of the day was all imagination and playing adventures with the action figures on hand, which unfortunately most kids don't do anymore as their imagination is given to them by video games.

For me it was all about Wilma Deering. :thud::yess:

Dorgs dont mind and Feroze says i'm a big girl so here's some Star Wars figs i done a while ago.

I reworked my old Boba, Deathstar trooper and Tie pilot.

P10401441024x768.jpg

I saw chakaman's and others Sandie commander and had to make 1. I also resprayed my SS sandies as i always wanted them clean and fresh as if they just landed and are ready to kick some botty.

P10401251024x768.jpg

I wanted to do something with my old medi Royal guard so i made a sort of force sensitive version like a Shadow guard put him on a TT and sculpted some of the armour.

P1040139768x1024.jpg

P1040138768x1024.jpg

Custom Palps using a head and cloak dorgs sorted me ages back. I reshaped and painted some HT's hands and painted the head.

P1040134768x1024.jpg

I got a SS Darth Maul i put him on a TT body, inaccurate but nice leather boots and i repainted the head.

P1040130768x1024.jpg

Those look great mate! I really like that Sandtrooper commander!

Dorgs needs to get his arse back to this section. :D

Forgot to mention, that Royal Guard is all kinds of awesome! Super job on that one!!

Back