Snow Corporation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the actual green armour plates are fine, its whatever lies underneath and maybe partly the backplate's fault... I got my rotary tool and sewing kit on standby to do as much as it takes to that boba! I'm also doing a body swap and may even end up darkening his green a bit (that is if he really is as green as people's cameras make it look - although atm i think thats just the cameras)

you actually wanna repaint the helmet??

Update on Boba... turns out just heating the lower armor in water and reshaping (an earlier theory) works just fine and is easier. Billy Ray did it to his... turns out there is a plastic piece behind the armor causing the box effect.

Just don't heat for too long as the back piece can melt easily.

Dreaded are the evil dollie melting hairdryer they are mmmm.

dog-yoda-halloween-costume.jpg

The only problem I see is the neck/shoulder armor is overlapping the top chest armor, there should be a gap as seen below:

star-wars-episode-v-the-empire-strikes-back-20100521030851241.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

Last edited:
Some pics the armor doesn't overlap, others it does... I think that's a futzable issue. But one you'll probably have to mess with every time you change his pose.

Yeah, I think I copied all three. If I missed any please feel free to add them. :wave

I have to admit, I'm a little curious to see what would happen if the back of the vest was just pulled in tighter, with a bit of extra velcro added to keep the bottom sucked in?

The cutting image was not actually done by that guy... but Rubio did so I'd include some of his "after images". I think he'll post some pics of the alterations later.

Also, you might edit Darklord's post to include the information about the mods. Due to the ordering his post is first and is a bit confusing.

Here's the excellent piccie Feroze painted and printed for me, and the doopydoo E-11 i put together and painted.

P1040704768x1024.jpg

Last edited:
Bah! Switch out that Stormtrooper thing out for Boba's blaster! :pfft: :monkey3

Looks awesome! Congrats.

But it's all wonky waaaa.

P10407191024x768.jpg

I still have to finish making the hooks for Boba's blaster yet.

I also have to drill out and fit in proper lenses for the E-11. I'm using a cheap telescope and the lenses are practically a perfect fit.

P10309651024x7681024x768.jpg

P10309641024x7681024x768.jpg

P10407181024x768.jpg

those blasters look awesome..............:clap

but you should change out the hooks to something a bit more stylish that matches your work...........just a thought........:)

Yeah i couldn't find any hooks so i made those myself. I may spray em a different colour though and file the edges round or something.

Back