Snow Corporation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was lucky to get a few minutes spare from all my commissions to have a little crack at the Space Marines Forearm I wanted to add a little detail to the armour. Im very happy with how it came out. I already know that Mark is happy with it! I just cant wait to finish my one off :) This does look even better in hand, the bloody camera always brings out to much detail arrrrggggghhhhhhhh!

img3455u.jpg

img3456g.jpg

img3457g.jpg

img3458l.jpg

Amazing detail on the paintjobs - shoulder bell and forearm.

Great jobs lads - love checking this thread every day

Well, I don't know whether to praise you or curse you, Mark - didn't even KNOW that SS Leia wa beggin' for a re-work until I saw your pics, now every time I look at my big-noggin Leia, she just seems...inadequate, somehow. ::siiiiiigggghhh:: And now I'm cravin donuts, ta boot!:nana:

Great work!:clap

Mark, you've done wonders with the shrinking of the Leia head ! Who would have known that there was a fantastic sculpt lying underneath the paint ? You've brought another one of my childhood favourites to life . :yess: :clap :thud:

huuuuummm donuts :)......

Well I am sure I can cast up a few shrunken Leia Donuts if folk want em :)

No I did some work for an old friend and in return he gave me a KI and Ayla.... Ayla is one of my favs and Unsung did one a while back that blew me donuts right off!! SO as I have one my good friend and speed knitting partner and barber Mary Feroze should have one tooo... so its going to her...

The SS body is uber pants and I am replacing it with a TT gal! Only pain is painting the rubber boobies.. I mean body!! Unsung put us on to pros aid which helps it stick to the rubber... but I find it hard to get smooth as I paint with a spade and normal close my good eye..

Here is a wee comparison shot of the two fine ladies..

Aayla%20Secura-3.jpg

hahah no worries Paul, I have a head here fro you and I will cast you up some Indy Heads soon.

here is some more shots of my gal..

Aayla%20Secura-4.jpg

Aayla%20Secura-5.jpg

Aayla%20Secura-6.jpg

Back