Snow Corporation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well up-to a year or so ago i had never sculpted anything in my life, and hadn't painted or drawn anything for 20 years...so i thought I'd have a go at painting something with a bit of detail. Anyway honest opinions on the shoulder pad skull jobbie please.

P1020926.jpg

Honest opinion; that kicks major ass!!! Really great work... especially considering the scale. And major kudos on the sculpting... geometric/hard items seem nearly impossible to get right so much respect for how badass the armor has turned out :bow

Now I have been playing with Leia and seeing I can shrink her head a wee dram...

Leia%207.jpg

Wow... such an improvement. If you make these available I'd be interested, would love a painted one to have a bit more of your work :duff

Cheers mate... and if you think the stuff Cbob has sculpted is cool... wait till u see the second marine hem he has made :)

Ayla has had her first coat of pros aid and ice white.... thsi could be a LONG night :)

I have blocked out her lady parts as this is a family show and its not past the watershed :)

Aayla%20Secura-7.jpg

Hey Mark Hope you dont mind me posting another progress of my Marine? I had another spare few minutes and knocked this up. I wanted to hide the HT wrist peg then looking at my desk I came across a pen with a rubber holder BINGO. Hope you like it?

img3461o.jpg

img3462if.jpg

img3463g.jpg

MIND!!! hell know I love the fact you post on here every one is welcome and I love seeing the progress... but I hate you.... THAT IS chuffin good.... the plating and wee Ultra marines logo is just stunning.... Feroze.... CUT OFF HIS HANDS !!!!!!

Ok this is getting silly now, dorgs you can only sell sets to children under the age of 6 co's these guys are just too good :lol

Seriously though that is friggin amazing Greggo :clap :clap

Shrunken Leia donuts, me wants, me wants! :banana
As for Aayla, what a difference a body makes! The SS body looks like 14 year old girl tryin' on her mama's clothes, while the TT version is ALL woman (even without the racy pics to prove it!). The clothes fit properly, and...the body was the only alteration you made right? Because, at first, I thought you redid her eyes, made them more smoldering bedroom eyes, but I'm pretty sure it's just an optical illusion caused by the new body - which scares me, what with Aayla bein blue, and having tentacles on her head, and being a DOLL and all...:monkey1

hahahhah I know what you mean! She is a fox and the actress Amy Allen who played Aayla is not to bad either!!!

As for the Leia heads I will pop up a list when I have some casts and folks can put their names down.

Ow I forgot... no other alterations were needed.... the slacks are v hard to get on and the top!! Oww my days!! With the new body there is a lot to get in the wee top shall we say!!!!

hahahhah I know what you mean! She is a fox and the actress Amy Allen who played Aayla is not to bad either!!!

Let me just say, she is super nice too. I hung out with her and Michonne Bourriague (Aurra Sing) at a bar one night (after a convention) and they were both extremely cool and friendly. Must have sat with them for hours, and they were just as chatty as they could be. Amy even offered to sign a lightsaber for me the next day.

DSCF1651.jpg

And, Dorgs, your figure is looking great so far! I also can relate to the clothing issue. That first body did not represent the Bluebies very well, but that TT sure does!

ok Perry I have boxed your Indy heads up... but I will slip Leia in mate :)

Having to sew Aayla into he top!!!!!! Blue boobies all over the shop!!!!!

Wow guys, so much to take in.

Stephen, that Marine shoulder emblem is Uber-fantastic! Super job on that mate!

Mark, love the Leia. Aayla is looking good also. Its amazing how your paint apps bring out the best in these sculpts. Wonderful job my friend. :)

Back