Snow Corporation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Not only do you guys thrill with the SW stuff but with the WH40K the three of you have truly sparked an interest and admiration from so many of us too.

LOL competition wasn`t what I was aiming at, it was moreso how the three of you update with some Amazing tweaks and twists then next one of you has upped (Yes I know your not out to outdo each other) theirs (more a friendly "Push" or Inspiration?).

You guys are rocking with all the hard work you have done with these AMAZING pieces you have ended up with (well till you tweak them some more that is).

hahaha yeah we know what you meant :)

now I have been waiting for a shrink mould to mature... much like a fine cheese... you have to get it at the right time too early.. or too late and it just smells like socks... my socks... catch it right and bingo bango bongo its chuffin magic... I am really new to shink moulds and I have NO idea what the eck I am doing..... but its working :)......

this is Cbob helm (oww nurse) and then I have shrunk it... not sure if its small enough yet.....

marine241.jpg

Back