Snow Corporation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick one of gun... still need to make the little notches on the back.

But I am pleased, hell I only need two!

commander-26.jpg

commander-27.jpg

commander-26.jpg

Last edited:
Great minds think alike :rolleyes:

Lookin good, now are you gonna mold/cast the pistol by itself or are you just gonna stick the other top on a 2nd pistol grip?

tonights efforts. Tanks to chakaman I was abl to get the sizes for the bits that I cooked.

I have drawn one up and scaled it up 5% and 10% as the koto is 1/7th scale. But they look too big so I think I will try the same size at mo.

I have also cast the straps and buckle for the holsters but I have not hat time to clean it up much.

commander-29.jpg

commander-30.jpg

commander-31.jpg

Attachments

• commander-25.jpg
    commander-25.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
He can't finish a Falcon cockpit! :lol:rotfl:lol

Thank you, thank you. I'm here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitresses.

Hardly lazy, my friend. Easily distracted maybe...but never lazy.:D You're probably the hardest working dolly man on these here boards.

Lazy my ass :peace

hmmm... how did that not get censored?

That's really dicking odd...

And just so you know, if there was a laziness contest, I would win. Seems like you're casting things every day like a madman, when I only cast stuff every few months at best...

If you are lazy, then I'm scared about what word would describe me.... :D

Blimey Mark!
You've been busy! All looks vg, all I have to show for the last year is a house that needs decorating :)

Glad to see all is good, love the WW2 dios earlier in the thread.

Cheers,
Doug

And just so you know, if there was a laziness contest, I would win.
Yep, you would. But only because I wouldn't bother to turn up :lol

Doug where have you been??? Have not seen you on the boards for ages, sod decorating the house get building that star fighter!!!!!!

I got this 1/6 premade DID Metal and plastic Kettenkrad (mines got black seats) today from modellers loft and damm does he post stuff quick. Btw he's moving shop to Dorset or something so he's not posting anything from the 21st until the 29th of this month.

Im gonna dirty it up a bit, make a dio sometime and add a few soldier story guys to it. I love this thing the steering works and the tracks go up and down as well as round, and the detail on the engine etc under the flaps is awesome. Alot of peeps convert these for remote control use as its built for that in mind.

DID_Kettenkrad_5.jpg

Im gonna get these 3 :joy
SS-031.jpg

I2.jpg

1.jpg

I know its not Star Wars but Dorgs dont mind cos he's a great guy :peace

Last edited:
Back