Snow Corporation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha I was in the war only the first though.. I used to sell inflatable kippers to the french and spent most of my time rowing across the channel in a cardboard box rescuing seagulls... humm which pills should I have taken this morning.... ah yes the ones that prevent me form totally ruining CBobs should pads from his Koto!

Yep mothers day, multitasking cooking special breakfast, feeding animals, making a fine cuppa tea and whilst heating up the pads... I destroyed them.... gutted beyond belief :( so sorry cbob... can not believe I made such a butt head of a chuffin error

But the fist rough casts of the hands came out ok.

nice Dredd badge Cbob... so cool

ow and after seeing the Python sketch it really makes me want to join up!! But I am a pacifist, I am far to camp, the backpacks are really heavy and so are the gun, and I look to pale in green, love the hats though.

commander-16.jpg

commander-17.jpg

commander-18.jpg

commander-19.jpg

commander-20.jpg

commander-21.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers guys. I would have finished the moulds today if I had not cooked the top shoulder pads... can not believe I ruined em! Ow well out with the plasticard.

I am attempting to mould the tiny straps that go from the belt to the holsters!! No chuffin idea if its gonna work.

We will know tomorrow evening I hope.

I will take a shot of everything that I have cast up so far later.

Next up once I have made the paladron thing is something much bigger!! LOL

Cbob I will send you some parts next week so you can start painting em up.

If you manage to do the straps you'll need an extra 2 for the back part as well.

No rush on posting stuff for me m8, take your time :peace

Nice one Lopie thats great. and thanks for the pic Cbob. I see the bits now!

Well this is what we have so far.

I have not had time to clean up the casts yet and there some fails but hey I don't want it all easy now!!

So the hands and guns seem to be ok. the pauldron is a pain bit ok, the holster are tricky but I dont need many.

I have also cast some imperial belt buckles and the rank markings to replace my hasbro ones.

If the mould go well today everything will be down to the last two piece of pauldron to make.

I have slapped some paint on to show up the detail, but everything will be repainted.

commander-22.jpg

commander-23.jpg

commander-24.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome stuff Dorgs :rock and can i perchancey wancy get 1 imperial belt buckle *flutters eyelids but looks more like a demented pidgeon*

Chers guys, yep no worries Cbob.

I am gonna post some stuff off next week did u want me to clean it up or are you gonna do that.

I am really stuck at the mo as I now really want a shock trooper!! But need more resin and silicon!! I have bought some clonibis from ebay but they are still not here after nearly 5 weeks, :(.

They say they have been posted......

Looking good Dorgs, but I think you should cut the top parts of the pistols off and attatch them to some other pistol's grip... that way you can make only the gun (and not the hands, seems like it'd take less materials) and the SS hands can hold them...

Cheers m8 :chew and i'll clean em up you've done enough for me as is :eek:

Im kinda glad im only sticking to getting mostly clone commanders or it would get outta hand lol.

I'll get paid soon and i'll paypal ya some spondoolies for supplies :peace

lol out of hand LOL you know what our next project it LOL..

DP already on it mate.

I have cut the top off one and working on it NOW

Back