Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who outright loves it, without acknowledging the calamity of problems in it... I hope you never reproduce.

Metal Gear fans are an impressionable, insecure bunch. They offer sacrifices of virgin heads to Lord Kojima but they shun games like Metal Gear Rising, which was better than MGSV in terms of pure fun. And story. And pacing. And soundtrack.

The soundtrack, is arguably the best in the entire franchise. Rising really came out of nowhere and shocked me.

The soundtrack, is arguably the best in the entire franchise. Rising really came out of nowhere and shocked me.

We were maaad as hell when the game wasn't out yet. It truly looked it was gonna tank big time and ruin the series. :lol

Sukhumi tracks are great, I'm listening to them from time to time.

Should have called Jamie Christopherson to do the music for MGSV.

Everyone I've spoken to loves that new Metal Gear game.

Same. :lol 8/10-9/10-10/10...

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might just ask my rental area to see if they can pick up MGS V. Damn it Ryan :lol
Metal Gear fans are an impressionable, insecure bunch. They offer sacrifices of virgin heads to Lord Kojima but they shun games like Metal Gear Rising, which was better than MGSV in terms of pure fun. And story. And pacing. And soundtrack.
They're like those children that shun older, beloved classics in favor of new stuff that won't hold a candle. Or who just won't try new things to experiment.

Sometimes, games that come out of nowhere are truly something. MGR is one of those, perhaps one of the best. That said, I only know a former friend who is obsessed with the game (and franchise, truly insufferable). Has made some complaints and yet is all 'but it's truly one of the best MGS!' Some of the responses to him though, ****ing great :lol other people I know, haven't bothered.

Gameplay (until it gets boring, very quickly) 9/10

"Story" 5/10 at best.

8/10 strictly for the core gameplay for me. It gets old really, really fast and riding the chopper becomes irritating. You're basically doing the same things over and over again in a barren world. No side quests, no surprises, nuthin'. It feels several leagues behind GTAV's sublime variety and pacing.

As an overall package, I'd say 6 or 7/10. GTAV and Batman were superior to this in every imaginable way.

8/10 strictly for the core gameplay for me. It gets old really, really fast and riding the chopper becomes irritating. You're basically doing the same things over and over again in a barren world. No side quests, no surprises, nuthin'. It feels several leagues behind GTAV's sublime variety and pacing.

As an overall package, I'd say 6 or 7/10. GTAV and Batman were superior to this in every imaginable way.

The GOTY talk about it is completely ridiculous. I'm just glad there's a good amount of sane individuals out there on the net, not just blindly praising it.

The GOTY talk about it is completely ridiculous. I'm just glad there's a good amount of sane individuals out there on the net, not just blindly praising it.

We also have those individuals in the movie section. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always found it funny that all the toys and games that are aimed at girls, are all based on misogyny :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back