Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is retarded in this game. It's just a bland, lifeless open-world that serves no purpose at all. You spend your time running two kilometers from an LZ to reach a base... whoop-dee-doo. This game might as well be called MGS V: The Running Simulator. What's there to do in-between the open-world and the bases? NOTHING. Except pick herbs and capture the same stupid animals over-and-over. And even with the missions, the game stresses way too much on repetition and doing the same tasks ad-nauseum (what's the definition of insanity, again?).

I think MGS 4 had the right mix of linear gameplay and big environments. The best thing is, when you've finished an area, you're DONE. You never stayed too long somewhere for it to get boring. MGS V is just a ****ing chore, in a lifeless, stagnant world. Anyone who praises this game's open-world needs to get their heads flushed in a toilet. It's seriously the worst creative decision Kojima had ever made in his career.

But dude, it's ALL Konami's fault! Those bastards gave Kojima 5 years to develop, and a $80 million budget... they gave him nothing to work with!

tumblr_nuepnlpgiX1sjcqg0o1_540.gif
what did I watch? :lol
But dude, it's ALL Konami's fault! Those bastards gave Kojima 5 years to develop, and a $80 million budget... they gave him nothing to work with!
A Hideo Brojima Game

A couple days off sounds awesome. I'm glad we're going to Vegas at the end of next week. I'm hitting the point where I'm needing to get out of here.

Three more days of work and then I'm off on vacation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just have until tomorrow and were closed until Tuesday... so awesome we don't need to use vacation time either.

Everyone here is going on about their vacations and I'm here studying for a 7 A.M. exam because my college hates me. Meanwhile my next vacation is only mid October

:monkey2

View attachment 212249

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You and Henry?
But it's GOTY man!

I wonder how much toilet cleaner needs to be ingested to believe that.
Pretty sure if Kojima ditched MGS V, no one would be saying that :lol hell, if he worked on Arkham Knight or had any hand in it, that game would be getting more praise. The comparisons between that game, GOTY and all, it's sickening.

You and Henry?Pretty sure if Kojima ditched MGS V, no one would be saying that :lol hell, if he worked on Arkham Knight or had any hand in it, that game would be getting more praise. The comparisons between that game, GOTY and all, it's sickening.

He doesn't even need to contribute to anything, since he gets by on his name alone since all the Brojima's eat everything up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back