Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbrella Corps... :lol why didn't capcom just make another Outbreak game? Or rerelease file 1 & 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meanwhile...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442594273.622474.jpg

:lol

Damn, Japanese gaming is dead. I can't think of another company afloat besides square ENIX.

And all they got going for them is FFVII Remake. I couldn't give less of a **** about any of FF they produce.

They also got pretty new final fantasy featuring that boy band with girl hair rolling in that ride.

I'll pirate an FF game and play it. Funny thing is, I have FF11 or 12 or whatever but never installed.
I'll buy, maybe, their remake classics like FF7. Maybe.
I didn't even buy FF6 for the mobile devices cause it's $15. :lol

Since I'm off most of next week, I was going to do cement repairs on my steps... but I've never worked with concrete before. I might just pay a pro to come out and do it. For what I'd pay in supplies, I think it would be the same to pay someone.

Since I'm off most of next week, I was going to do cement repairs on my steps... but I've never worked with concrete before. I might just pay a pro to come out and do it. For what I'd pay in supplies, I think it would be the same to pay someone.

I haven't worked with concrete but it might be worth it to have someone do it. I did a brick walkway from our back door to the back fence because I looked up how to do it online and it looked easy. I got it finished but it took longer than I thought and was a lot more work than I was expecting. When I look at it now I think it's cool that I did it myself but there was a lot of swearing and dealing with an aching body to get it done. Plus, I had to buy a bunch of tools I've never used again.

I haven't worked with concrete but it might be worth it to have someone do it. I did a brick walkway from our back door to the back fence because I looked up how to do it online and it looked easy. I got it finished but it took longer than I thought and was a lot more work than I was expecting. When I look at it now I think it's cool that I did it myself but there was a lot of swearing and dealing with an aching body to get it done. Plus, I had to buy a bunch of tools I've never used again.

That's what I'm thinking. They could probably be done it in an hour or two. I got a hole developing on the side of my steps, and it's all cracked and some pieces broke off. Plus, my steps could use resurfacing. I assume a ballpark figure would be $200-$300, but not sure since I have no clue about these things.

That's what I'm thinking. They could probably be done it in an hour or two. I got a hole developing on the side of my steps, and it's all cracked and some pieces broke off. Plus, my steps could use resurfacing. I assume a ballpark figure would be $200-$300, but not sure since I have no clue about these things.

My friend is all about that now. He's been buying tools and doing these home remodeling projects cause his house is old. I would say he did a lot of his stuff on his own. He even bought a heavy duty spray paint system. It's something that doesn't surprises me cause for some reason, he's knowledgeable about these kinds of stuff. And a lot of other different thing. Dude's a sponge. He soaks up knowledge easily. A lot of the stuff is useful but when will he use it again?

I dunno. Like his cool crowbar that he let me borrow. :lol
I think he has two he let me borrow it. Using one is sort of fun.

The mansion was involved heavily, so no matter what all the neckbeards say... it would of been the best thing we could of gotten on film.

Even a Native American Chris redfield living in the forest? African American Barry? :horror

Love story between Captain Jill Valentine and Chris.

Didn't Chris have like a pet bird or something? It's been so many years since I read the script.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back