Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have anything signed by him but he's notorious for writing random stuff when he signs. Figure he's gotta find a way to make it fun because signing stuff all day at conventions would get old quick.

Insanity+that+is+crazy+the+first+time+somebody+told+me_8e26f0_4330095.jpg

I got my Terminator Endo head from Chronicle today. I ordered it before I decided to get the life-size Endoskeleton but kept the preorder since I'd already paid into it. I really like it but I can't tell if the eyes are just a bit wonky or if it's just me.

View attachment 210735

View attachment 210736

Plus a piece came unglued, which isn't a huge deal because nothing is actually broken.

View attachment 210737

Eyes look okay to me, but that unglued piece would bother the hell out of me.

Eyes look okay to me, but that unglued piece would bother the hell out of me.

The more I look at it the more I'm ok with the eyes. The unglued piece is annoying but is an easy fix. I really like how this skull looks. The teeth are way better than other versions I've seen.

The more I look at it the more I'm ok with the eyes. The unglued piece is annoying but is an easy fix. I really like how this skull looks. The teeth are way better than other versions I've seen.

Yeah, same, I'd be bugging out on that unglued piece but I think I'd get over it. Is it supposed to be matte looking in Genisys?

The paint on the skull isn't the same as the paint they're using on the endoskeleton. They made the skulls in China and couldn't get the same paint that they're using on the endoskeleton for some reason.

The teeth is the main thing for me nowadays, since all companies get it wrong. But I think Chronicle did pretty good.

I remember when my middle school banned Pokemon cards. Stupid Canadians always called them "Pok-man", or "Poke-man".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back