Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
still way better than most of the movies that came out this year.
That's relative.
FR had awesome action, cool designs and nice music. Everything else in it is an underdeveloped mess.
Now if someone liked the action, designs and music from... say, AoU? He's gonna believe that it was better than FR.

The crime of FR is that it wanted to be simple and fun yet took itself waaay too seriously.

This has been a miserable ****ing Monday. Battery died in my car to start off the morning then ended up paying $500 to get it replaced and some maintenance stuff I'd been putting off. Figured if the battery was ready to go then who knows what else is in line so might as well deal with it before it becomes a problem.

I had to leave early this morning, along with waking up earlier this usual, and I wanted to work on homework due. My professors didn't put them up, and it's usually due Friday. "Get into the habit of doing them early', can't really do that when you have less than 4 days. I also have a ****** class tonight with some weird assignment, and work's boring atm. I needed a book for another assignment due tomorrow, and it never came...

I had to update one of my credit cards today, and I noticed that my new security code is the Mark of the Beast :rotfl. Omg...

That's relative.
FR had awesome action, cool designs and nice music. Everything else in it is an underdeveloped mess.
Now if someone liked the action, designs and music from... say, AoU? He's gonna believe that it was better than FR.

The crime of FR is that it wanted to be simple and fun yet took itself waaay too seriously.

Yes, of course, it's only relative to this year. :lol Come on. why I said it was the better movie of the year.

Possibly but fury road was still way better than most of the movies that came out this year.

raptor-stare-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back