Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Games you Hated

I know most wont agree but the GRAND THEFT AUTO .games

Just delete DR2, save yourself :lol

It's boring...... :sleep Don't get me wrong its fun killing zombies but after an hour it's just boring. :lol The missions are timed and you need to keep the little girl from turning into a zombie. No, thank you. :moon

I know most wont agree but the GRAND THEFT AUTO .games

Vice City and San Andreas were the peak for me. GTA is such a PS2 era franchise.

It's boring...... :sleep Don't get me wrong its fun killing zombies but after an hour it's just boring. :lol The missions are timed and you need to keep the little girl from turning into a zombie. No, thank you. :moon

It's too comical for me to enjoy. And the timed missions make me want to put a shotgun blast into my TV.

I liked Dead Island, but it didn't meet expectations in the slightest after the initial trailer.

Portal 2. Hated the ugly dark and dingy environments and when you finally get to leave... The princess is in another castle. And it kept doing that :gah:

I liked Dead Island, but it didn't meet expectations in the slightest after the initial trailer.

Same here. It was a decent game, overhyped for sure.

DR2 had potential but I guess we have DR3 for that. :rotfl

Same here. It was a decent game, overhyped for sure.

DR2 had potential but I guess we have DR3 for that. :rotfl

I expect that one to bust too :lol

They're doing a Dead Island 3, hopefully Deep Silver gets their **** together.

I expect that one to bust too :lol

They're doing a Dead Island 3, hopefully Deep Silver gets their **** together.

Hopefully cyber Monday has good deals! I want to get DI2, RE: Revelations, and B2S.

Through my gaming years since the she's I can honestly say alien colonial marines is by far the worst , followed by black site Area 51 , dead rising games are just bad and so repetitive.
Yes mass effect ending was such a massive let down as the game was so good and I loved the online asspect too , just the ending seemed rushed with little thought.

I think any fighting game is crap and pointless , also football games are too.
Biggest let down for me was haze as they promised so much saying it is the next halo and was pretty bad.
Earth defense is rubbish too.

Is DI2 buggy? DI was glitchy AF....

Another Island? :lol

DI2 has like the same exact bugs the first one did :lol It is a step up in the weapons department. A lot more new stuff to make, and it's more gun oriented than the first game. I like it.

Final fantasy 10 hated the whole soccer ball game they had in it didn't care for Tidus or yuna.

Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus. Game could of been great if the gameplay was so horribly bad. Which is why I couldn't bring myself to ever finish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back