Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Games you Hated

Resident evil 6- piece of **** game that tried to cater to swag*** twelve yr old Cod fanbase.

Resident evil Orc.- Pretty much same thing above.

Sonic 06- the most rushed and glitchy game ive ever played

Almost all cod games- Shouldnt need to explain that one.

Ninja gaiden 2- Hardest most irritating game ive ever played. DIdnt bother to beat it.

Almost every Dbz game sucked how many times are you going to play the same story.

Trying to compete with the naruto games but the difference is that Naruto is an ongoing series and dbz ended years ago and naruto still has growth and more story.:dunno

Resident evil 6- piece of **** game that tried to cater to swag*** twelve yr old Cod fanbase.

Resident evil Orc.- Pretty much same thing above.

Sonic 06- the most rushed and glitchy game ive ever played

Almost all cod games- Shouldnt need to explain that one.

Ninja gaiden 2- Hardest most irritating game ive ever played. DIdnt bother to beat it.

Forgot about Ninja gaiden yea that game I grown to hate it was stupid hard.

Shadow of the Colossus (just horrible controls)
Zombie U
Super Mario Sunshine (the later levels were so incredibly difficult and confusing)
Super Mario Galaxy (hated the controls)
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (I just liked MK3 so much better)

Zombie U
Super Mario Sunshine (the later levels were so incredibly difficult and confusing)

30l11g5.gif

At first when I played it I hated it but super smash bros for N64 still to this day cant stand playing it.

I know. I think people say they like it just because its the cool thing to say. Game is normal Japanese boring "art" game. Nothing special other than pulling some seriously large gaming spaces and monsters out of the PS2.

Oh yeah, Dead Rising 1. Most frustrating game I've ever played. Really really tried to play it but the game just keeps kicking you in the *****.

Zombie U
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (I just liked MK3 so much better)

Well, Shadow of the Colossus is one of the best game I've ever played :lecture. But, I agree, the controls were just awful - not intuitive at all. I picked up the HD collection, and it took me a long time to get adjusted again to the controls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back