Snake Plissken's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minor update, I got the MMS103 & 220 and the VTS Punisher.

14tvw9l.jpg

1zxny2v.jpg

1dyd8p.jpg

2v28j6w.jpg

117abfc.jpg

11ujhwx.jpg

a8jrr.jpg

And my Max Payne, which I'm very proud of.

5zi2i8.jpg

WOW! Excellent Update and Scores, Snake + Pic's, really Digging the whole setup, there's some Bada$$'s on them shelves, another Impressive Post my Friend

Congrats on the new pieces :clap

Great acquisitions Mr. President :clap

Thanks guys! :)

Ouch still planning on getting rpd Leon ?

Hell no, too expensive and the only ones on eBay are bootlegs anyway.

Nice set up Snake!! Is that the relaxed bow on your Joel figure? If so, it definitely looks better on the back over the original one.

That's the relaxed bow, I like it so much more.

Revenger looks fantastic with all the gear. He's one of my favorite figures--unbelievable what you get for the price.

Goddamn right, so glad I got it now.

BTW another haul of photos, stuff I've had for a little while but was too lazy to photo.

Finally photo'd Krillin with the group.

czsscLD.jpg

RJ14kJA.jpg

aq25PT0.jpg

Di Di Di DIGMON!

nZckzTM.jpg

Finally photo'd Venusaur.

OCzoLY2.jpg

Finally photo'd Sailor Mars.

reMBgGr.jpg

Got the Black Ranger, and finally a photo of the Legacy Megazord in the back which I've had for like forever now.

cKyr7fm.jpg

Nothing new here, just updated order in displays as well as moving my Raidens to the wall shelf I got.

yJAxPoe.jpg

zXEUTe2.jpg

Snake, Excellent Pic's and Scores, Anime Girls, Dragon Ball and Metal Gear, you can't go wrong my Friend, another Excellent Post

ooh man, I need Sailor Mars, the D-Arts Starters and some of those DBz figuarts! :drool: Some good shots too. Also, waiting on those DMC3 PAKs to be displayed. Took you long enough :lol I actually have DMC4 Dante coming in from Mandarake.

Also Krillin's pose is hilarious. He's like trying to hide how much weaker he is compared to everyone else

Snake, Excellent Pic's and Scores, Anime Girls, Dragon Ball and Metal Gear, you can't go wrong my Friend, another Excellent Post

Thanks!! :)

ooh man, I need Sailor Mars, the D-Arts Starters and some of those DBz figuarts! :drool: Some good shots too. Also, waiting on those DMC3 PAKs to be displayed. Took you long enough :lol I actually have DMC4 Dante coming in from Mandarake.

Also Krillin's pose is hilarious. He's like trying to hide how much weaker he is compared to everyone else

I actually completely forgot Dante & Vergil, I'll post them tomorrow. It is funny about Krillin considering he's at the front of the group and he's the weakest :lol

Thanks!! :)

I actually completely forgot Dante & Vergil, I'll post them tomorrow. It is funny about Krillin considering he's at the front of the group and he's the weakest :lol
He's like the Raditz of humans! Well, maybe. Yamcha didn't really do **** in Z but Krillin died the most amount of times for a main character. Either way I also wanna see DMC3 Dante and Vergil for myself since I wanna see if I should have two Dantes or not.

He's like the Raditz of humans! Well, maybe. Yamcha didn't really do **** in Z but Krillin died the most amount of times for a main character. Either way I also wanna see DMC3 Dante and Vergil for myself since I wanna see if I should have two Dantes or not.

I don't know why people do that to Krillin, he only died one more time than most of the characters.

Here's Devil May Cry 3, as promised.

1580b4o.jpg

2mqkui1.jpg

2h4i1op.jpg

1zeut6a.jpg

o9jwgy.jpg

v6qfic.jpg

2zs88s9.jpg

Last edited:
Krillin died once in Dragon Ball, then twice (three times counting the alternate timeline but debatable I guess) in Dragon Ball Z, to Frieza and Super Buu. For the most part, everyone died once and Goku and Vegeta sacrificed themselves a few times. For the most part everyone really died once.

Also, Dante, Vergil and Vincent look nice! Dante's mouth...looks odd.

Damn! those are Sweet my Friend, Excellent Pic's and Post, Snake

Thanks!

Krillin died once in Dragon Ball, then twice (three times counting the alternate timeline but debatable I guess) in Dragon Ball Z, to Frieza and Super Buu. For the most part, everyone died once and Goku and Vegeta sacrificed themselves a few times. For the most part everyone really died once.

Also, Dante, Vergil and Vincent look nice! Dante's mouth...looks odd.

Dante's eyes look off, but it's only because of his hair. I never noticed the mouth, I think it's okay.

Back